• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Well, holding on to your watch, shaking your head vehemently while aggressively shouting "no NO NO NOT TODAY!" when someone asks to see the watch is also a blatant tell. :hehehe:

My plan is to run away, with my hands over my ears, pretending I cant hear them, because I am in my special place :rofl:

Reactions: Wacht and QueTip

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Uploaded decoration on Miyota movement. Nothing major.
Zf V2 on AP 15400 involved dial. Here there isn't mention about it.

I didn't know they updated the dial for the 15400 nor even a v2 seen the light for this particular model, only 15500 if i recall, got this *useless* upgrade.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I have not tried that yet, will get to it the next time I get called out. But not before the proverbial kick in the d**k, or punt in the c.. you get it. lol

I very much doubt you have ever, or will ever, be called out my friend, that'd be a silly move, as I imagine they'd get schooled on all things horological.

But very true, gonna add in the :jeff: going forward, gotta get a head start after all.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
My bad ass suit consists of humor draped over obnoxiousness but sometimes I get the order of dressing reversed by mistake.

Like boxers instead of hat you mean brother?

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
The first time I put my blue one on was today. Got one "Nice watch" comment downtown. It's so sexxxy. :rolleyes:

Well deserved compliment because it looks absolutely gorgeous Copterguy - well wear and enjoy.

(cant wait for my black one to arrive)

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Don't ends APddicted bro

Indeed, the white dial is classy as well :)

Finish the trinity and get the Black too while you're at it, save on shipping etc....:whistling:

Not forgetting the grey, wow, very easy to rack up the dineros....

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Finish the trinity and get the Black too while you're at it, save on shipping etc....:whistling:

Not forgetting the grey, wow, very easy to rack up the dineros....

4 watches for 2 arms, no suitable :hehehe:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I already got the black ;)​​​​​​....

Ah well then, am sure the white & grey feel hard done by so deserve some attention/loving too.

Joking aside though, the blue is stunning on your wrist - so heres a 3rd 'nice watch', so in a way ya have a trinity of sorts :D