• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
IMG-20190819-162618.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Nice Armani watch :p

I do like the double curved crystal and the intricacy of the case and lugs. Also the look of the caliber and the comfort on the wrist. But nothing very much else. There are a lot of fine details to be appreciated but let’s say it’s a watch which is much better appreciated holding it in hand rather than wearing it on the wrist IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and Rolemars

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
It‘s a nice watch. Pls post some shots in case of your adding it to your gen collection ;-)

I prefer the white dial non chrono version.

No sir I was just trying it on for the second time at the AP boutique and decided to share a wristshot. The watch isn’t mine. It’s a watch which does grow on me, and the AP representative did tell me that Code 11.59 customers get priority to purchase the coveted boutique models.

Reactions: Allure and Jurgenk

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
No sir I was just trying it on for the second time at the AP boutique and decided to share a wristshot. The watch isn’t mine. It’s a watch which does grow on me, and the AP representative did tell me that Code 11.59 customers get priority to purchase the coveted boutique models.

Ah I see. That’s their strategy to get rid of them. Just joking.

Reactions: legend
Status
Not open for further replies.