Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

AP 15202 JF - New Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think gents?

Print could be much better right?

Comment

I do not like that printing.
      Honestly, seems crappy

Comment

I wish in their new version that they do something about the quality of the printing..

Comment

Originally posted by watchboi View Post
          I wish in their new version that they do something about the quality of the printing..
          The thickness is pretty damn !!!

Comment

They dont need to improve their printing - they simply need to update their tapisserie.

what seems „crappy“ in those pics are the parts where the too much outsticking squares overlap the print and throw a shadow on the white paint.

As the gen got much smoother edges and a not too much pronounced tapisserie which is actually engraved an not stamped like the rep - the white print can flow much better over all tapisserie edges and appear more crisp.

The tapisserie of JFs 33mm royal oak with a quartz movement was the best tapisserie pattern (not speaking of color) they have made so far - that is the last ingredient they need to up their RO game - also in the 15400 line.

No matter how much paint they would apply it would change anything unless they improve the pattern itself - i‘m tired of hearing this „crappy print“ comment

Comment

Originally posted by roadtofreedom View Post

The thickness is pretty damn !!!
              That comparison pic regarding the thickness is a bit misleading as the rep is laying above the gen which makes it appear even thicker. (I won‘t deny the rep is mentionably thicker - but the pic misguides a bit)

still too many other things that make a V2 necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

That comparison pic regarding the thickness is a bit misleading as the rep is laying above the gen which makes it appear even thicker. (I won‘t deny the rep is mentionably thicker - but the pic misguides a bit)

still too many other things that make a V2 necessary.
                Mainly printing is fairly unceptable.

500 bucks !!!! shitty

Comment

Originally posted by roadtofreedom View Post

Mainly printing is fairly unceptable.

500 bucks !!!! shitty
                  Do yourself a favor and read my post above hehe

Comment

Do yourself a favor and read my post above hehe
                    yeah, I understood previously

Comment

They dont need to improve their printing - they simply need to update their tapisserie.

what seems „crappy“ in those pics are the parts where the too much outsticking squares overlap the print and throw a shadow on the white paint.

As the gen got much smoother edges and a not too much pronounced tapisserie which is actually engraved an not stamped like the rep - the white print can flow much better over all tapisserie edges and appear more crisp.
                      Thanks for the details, I can see what you're saying now.

Comment

I still maintain this group is getting a bit petty because we're frustrated we can't have an acceptable rep of our grail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Do you think then JF bezel, crystal and bracket can be mounted onto the quartz? I understand the quartz has faux screws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

no different dimensions.

Comment

Any thoughts on comparison to Tourby rep that’s available.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Million View Post
                                I still maintain this group is getting a bit petty because we're frustrated we can't have an acceptable rep of our grail.
                                ok

Comment

Working...
                                X