• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[V9] Audemars Piguet Millenary 15350 - new release

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
I'm waiting for a detailed review with HD photos of dials, hands, .....

Really excited about this watch.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Has anyone been able to confirm via their TD if the V9F rep is self-winding like Gen or the rotor is for aesthetic purposes only?

I owned one and am not even sure.

Best way to test is to have the watch completely dead, then get the rotor spinning for a few minutes and see if the seconds hand begins to move. If not, it's manual wind only.

Danii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/15
Awesome! thank you for confirming. Any wrist shots for us to ogle at? :)

Mounted on a custom Vic strap. Enjoy :)
7fH3e.jpg

7fX9T.jpg

7fmTQ.jpg

7fACf.jpg

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
6.4". It's a fairly big piece but the lugs help out a bit.
7qPJT.jpg

Can you kindly upload more wrist-shots from different perspectives?. In your wrist seems pretty big and perhaps it's about a wrong perspective.

Many thanks in advance.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
which color is a better buy? The rose gold with the white sub in the center or the new version steel with grey dial. Can't decide between them. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
In my opinion the steel reference with gun metal movement color.

The red gold didnt got the updates yet (better balance bridge, better engravings and over all better finish to the movement)

unfortunately the one of a friend of mine arrived DOA... its a pitty as the watch looked gorgeous...

Reactions: roadtofreedom

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16

The red gold didnt got the updates yet (better balance bridge, better engravings and over all better finish to the movement)

unfortunately the one of a friend of mine arrived DOA... its a pitty as the watch looked gorgeous...

Thanks BIONONE for the opinion.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18

I also prefer the gun metal one.

eager to read a review

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Any review of this watch?

Thanks!