• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade ????

Tbh i bought it to pass it to a buddy otherwise i wouldnt have

Received it today, the dw is nice, the cyclops i’m not too sure but we must give credit as they are a combo miles better than anything else stock ootb

Strap is utter crap i dont know how you guys could say it’s better than others.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
straps used to be very plasticy with poor grain. this one actually smells like leather. an issue I have with some of the custom straps is fittment. while I see some nice horns and grain I also see big gaps where the strap meets the watch.

real ap straps I just can't justify the price.

machim

19/7/17
machim can you post another pic where we can see the plots ?

Sent from the RWI App

Hve anyone received the plots not made by same titanium with the bezel?

I saw mine on some angel looks like it’s not from titanium, somes angel it looks same.

Please have your input

62db76576dcc5dd56dd844ec55f03514.jpg
b62b9010d03edfc4749f7023340475e2.jpg
20e2c5c2ce39ebd3ce7243bbbe0c8cdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
looks fine. the difference in color can be very subtle or stark depending on the lighting. you can see in your first pic they are darker.

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
machim mine looked similar. Even more ss looking i'd say.

But check this qc pic posted earlier :

IMG_0214_1.jpg

Plots look way darker.

I ll post mine as well.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: machim

machim

19/7/17
Attached pictures, it looks like, the straps installed not good, but I don’t care. I approved it and will fix it later

74db6d7ca10776617fdf3746397f813a.jpg

5b78e55c04a38807df81cdaa2a64937c.jpg

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
straps used to be very plasticy with poor grain. this one actually smells like leather. an issue I have with some of the custom straps is fittment. while I see some nice horns and grain I also see big gaps where the strap meets the watch.

real ap straps I just can't justify the price.

This is no different. Any vietnamese real croc strap costing 50USD is better than this.
If you say otherwise then you have NEVER tried anything different or you have been given something different than what i got

As for the extra 40USD charged by puretime they told me to suck thumb since it's not them it's the processor.

"we didn't charge you more. I am sorry that this overcharge happened to you. This happens because the payment processor we use to process credit card orders actually only accepts money in our local currency, CNY(RMB). We have our prices set in $/USD on our website because that is a currency that everyone knows. So what happens is that there is a currency conversion from your local currency into our currency, this sometimes results in an excess charge when there are exchange rate fluctuations (money does not go to us)."

So please put that in consideration when purchasing it via creditcard which the ONLY option you have to pay other than bitcoin

machim

19/7/17
This is no different. Any vietnamese real croc strap costing 50USD is better than this.
If you say otherwise then you have NEVER tried anything different or you have been given something different than what i got

As for the extra 40USD charged by puretime they told me to suck thumb since it's not them it's the processor.

"we didn't charge you more. I am sorry that this overcharge happened to you. This happens because the payment processor we use to process credit card orders actually only accepts money in our local currency, CNY(RMB). We have our prices set in $/USD on our website because that is a currency that everyone knows. So what happens is that there is a currency conversion from your local currency into our currency, this sometimes results in an excess charge when there are exchange rate fluctuations (money does not go to us)."

So please put that in consideration when purchasing it via creditcard which the ONLY option you have to pay other than bitcoin

Then just use bitcoin, my friend. Easy, and way less fee than cc

Reactions: Spatiumtemporis

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU

They charged me 25 EUR more. I didnt even complain, as its useless.
Beside that they charged me twice in the first place, as their CreditCard-Processor need several attemts to get it thru, tells you, that i didnt work but in fact charged you already. I was refunded for the 2nd payment.

For the Stap: It´s not high Quality, but it´s better then what u usually get, so there is improvement. Not enough, but moving in the right direction :)

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
machim

PT told me the same thing and swapped the plots. The previous ones were indeed ss. Good thing i noticed before the delivery took place :) .

Anyway very nice of them tho change the plots right away.

Here are the after pics :

Why do say your strap is badly installed ?

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Attached pictures, it looks like, the straps installed not good, but I don’t care. I approved it and will fix it later

Mine has the same issue, but I will swap out for Jacob or Hamilton strap anyway so no biggy. Rep strap is better than normal but still poor so you may wish to consider the same

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
puretime It would be nice if Mr JF teamed up with TF to bring us the AP Concept with a real working Tourbillon.

Thoughts? How about you setup a dinner between the two? I’ll buy the steaks, you pay for the wine!! Haha

The quartz rep is not that bad that’s already made and in the watch market, all we need is to spice up the quality by Mr JF and then add TFs Tourbillon movement and we have the most magnificent AP rep ever made! $200.00 deposits and I bet everyone will sign up.

5bd946e380d85797a3e6b22bf3c07be2.jpg
fc314283bba1b4b987d0b54665b7710b.jpg

Reactions: Champsy

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
puretime It would be nice if Mr JF teamed up with TF to bring us the AP Concept with a real working Tourbillon.

Thoughts? How about you setup a dinner between the two? I’ll buy the steaks, you pay for the wine!! Haha

The quartz rep is not that bad that’s already made and in the watch market, all we need is to spice up the quality by Mr JF and then add TFs Tourbillon movement and we have the most magnificent AP rep ever made! $200.00 deposits and I bet everyone will sign up.

5bd946e380d85797a3e6b22bf3c07be2.jpg
fc314283bba1b4b987d0b54665b7710b.jpg

I assume that is a gen, I can''t find one that looks like that amongst my usual hunting grounds. And the ceramic looks true AP dense white. I like the stealth shaped case casting.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon