• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
which watch is this? This along with the light and non bold dial printing, have been my biggest complaint with JF, is the very obvious far apart screws, its a pop out amongst any watch enthusiast, and quite an eye soar tbh. Can anyone verify this is a JF v3? if so it would be great news, all they have to do is make the screws a bit smaller to resemble gen and there almost there!

I crop it from Phantomtech Video. Can you comfirm it please? It does look Gen, i dont know by the way. The rotor is decent. They fixed the screw and also the U letter is on right angle. Very decent font. I dont know what factory is it. Need Phantomtech confirm about it.

anthonygold

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/18
My 15400 V3 Blue dial

FhiiT5E.jpg

h7qWe5k.jpg

8q0EtLg.jpg

8fLIPOe.jpg

5UcdJ4y.jpg

9PFB6O3.jpg

yML1BIZ.jpg

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
It still has that channel around the Audemars on the top. I thought v3 was supposed to fix that?

craiguk

26/7/16
Just got my QC pics from the great Sead. Pleased with what I can see but intrigued if this is v3 all the same?

lPEpS6T.jpg

7LZGbHn.jpg

Last edited:

Got_Guilloché?

Horology Curious
17/3/18
Someone was talking about the trench being a tell, but both V3 and V2J of the blue dial seem to have trenches. Or have the TDs just not updated the pics yet, just changed the name of the V2J listing to V3? (First post here btw. Been lurking since November, before the crash :D)

cKxkt4z.jpg

lAKzKrw

Goldbar

Known Member
19/10/16
people need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves unless requested. the guy already has the watch and loves it, now you come along pointing out things that he might not even care about.

if he doesnt care, he doesnt care either way. but better for him to know about them, so he doesnt look like an idiot if he ever tries to pass it as a gen... just trying to help. cheers

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
people need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves unless requested. the guy already has the watch and loves it, now you come along pointing out things that he might not even care about.

check the "R" looks like they fucked it up and make a scratch under it.

Reactions: reppin

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Just received these QC pictures from a TD of blue dial V3. I don’t notice anything off but I’m a noobie.

https://imgur.com/a/xejxp

Anyone see a reason why I should reject?

just a heads up, that is not how the QC process works. Unless you spot a serious issue, you can't just post and ask if you should accept. The mods might come for you. with that said, accept that watch mate, it's a beauty!!