• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Notice:All watches of previous orders will be send out this week,NEW 10% discount for CNY holiday!

s9813350

Horology Curious
28/7/16
Has anyone heard back from Lucy regarding the 70 watches she promised to send out last week?

My order was paid and confirmed in August, and the last time I heard from Lucy was in beginning of December. I've sent a reminder per her request in this post and still not heard anything from her.

JRBJRB

Horology Curious
16/6/23
London, UK
I know where I am hence I was reluctant to start this but have you actually read and understood what I meant? I don't have the time and energy to start a debate mate but this ain't good enough by any standard. Sucking it up and hoping she'll be nice to you..if is good enough for you happy days.
I think you comments are completely fair. There is no Trustpilot for this kind of thing and posting your experience is extremely helpful for other potential buyers. Lucy is great at the sales, a little less at the after sales. And hopefully your comments provide her with some useful feedback.
As an aside, I’m now 8 months down waiting for my Deepsea. I am one of those in this batch but am yet to receive my tracking code. But, as the experienced guys will advise, trust the process 👍🏽

Allroad

Horology Curious
9/12/23
UK
I sent one email more than a week ago she did not reply, but mate August it's a long time ago, was your watch in stock or was a special?

JRBJRB

Horology Curious
16/6/23
London, UK
I sent one email more than a week ago she did not reply, but mate August it's a long time ago, was your watch in stock or was a special?
It was actually end of May. Was originally told about 6 weeks. But we learn don’t we 🤷🏽‍♂️

s9813350

Horology Curious
28/7/16
The watches were in stock. She received the first watch in September, and the second one was delayed but she received it in October...

I asked for a timegraph picture and an extra QC picture of the first watch to confirm it didn't have a common flaw. I havn't received those pictures even though she has promised several times the last few months that I would get them in a day or two. Havn't heard anything since December 10th.

• Wow
Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Jay_1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
14/9/23
GER
Has anyone heard back from Lucy regarding the 70 watches she promised to send out last week?

My order was paid and confirmed in August, and the last time I heard from Lucy was in beginning of December. I've sent a reminder per her request in this post and still not heard anything from her.
Write a new e-mail with your RWI name and e-mail address. This worked perfectly for me. Communication has worked for the last two weeks and my watches are already on their way to me ;) I received a tracking number 5 days ago. Good luck

Allroad

Horology Curious
9/12/23
UK
Things started to move for me after last email where I was mentioning paypal dispute, had a reply within minutes QC a few hours later and tracking number on Sunday.
I hope everyone gets sorted asap.

• Wow

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
I recieved QC photos, asked the same day for some better quality QC photos, she didnt reply for several days.....

jonny_b01

Horology Curious
31/1/24
Hi guys
I was hoping someone could help me. Naively, i used the Trutime168 website and contacted them via the whatsapp number to purchase a daytona. Since transferring the money I've not had any response from them after they promised to send a confirmation email within 24 hours. I did this on Sunday and no response. I'm assuming that I've been scammed. Can anyone confirm whether the Truetime168 website is legit or a copy of this trusted trader?
Any help would be great. Also, I'm assuming this is the place to make an enquiry about a rep rather than just going on a random website?

Thanks in advance.

jonny_b01

Horology Curious
31/1/24
Hi Friends,

Happy new year to you and your family!

recently,I was in the hospital in the last 2 weeks,I had a gastroenteric operation,but all went well,so don't worry,
I left the hospital a few days ago,back to my home last week already,after a few days of rest,I feel much better now already,
I back to work formally now,so I can reply emails in time again from now,

in Dec,caused by the raids in the market,my post man met some troubles,etc,made me very busy and chaotic then indeed,
later,I went to the hospital directly,because my doctor let me went to the hospital to prepare the surgery in advance,
so I can't reply emails well in recent weeks,real sorry for let my customers worried,

this gastroenteric problem bothered me a few years already,so this time,all solved,I hope it's a good beginning to me in the new year also,
now I am back,I will work very hard from now,finish all emails in recent weeks first,

I have about 70 watches of previous orders in my home now,
before I went to the hospital,I have send about 40 watches(the ones which passed my QC and test) to my watchsmith to clean dust,adjust movement,
last week,after I left the hospital,I got all of them back from my watchsmith,tested them in recent 2 days,all of them can work very well,
so I can send all of these 40 watches out first in recent 2 days,for the rest 30 watches,I will finish all work of them in this week also,then send them out,

so if you have paid to me already,you will get the tracking number within this week,so please don't worry,

if you have send me emails recently but didn't get reply from me,if you see this thread,please resend me a new email to remind me,
from now,every day,I will spent most of my time to reply emails,

my only email is [email protected]

I heard some customers were cheated by fake sites and fake emails which pretend to be me still,
please be careful about it,I only have this one email,

CNY holiday is coming soon,
so I want to continue the 10% discount for all watches for the CNY holiday still,

continue all these special offer also,
these are Special offer watches at present,I will update and add more special offer watches to this list below,

this 10% discount and special offer for CNY holiday,it's from Jan 15th to Feb 29th,
please send me email to mention "TT168 for CNY"to get this discount and special offer,

1,VSF's all 41 mm and 36 mm SS Datejust,the price is $588 usually,for the special offer,it's $468 now,

2,VSF's these SUB below,with special offer now,
40 mm 116610 LN,it's $428,
40 mm 116610 LV,it's $458,
41 mm 126610 LN,it's $478,
41 mm 126610 LV,it's $508,

3,Some hot DAYTONA:
Clean's Daytona 116500 LN white/black dial,their latest V3 with SA4130,it's $798 usually,special offer is $698 now,
Clean's Daytona 116520 LN white/black dial,it's $768 usually,special offer is $678 now,
Clean's Daytona 116518 YG case YG dial on Oysterflex Rubber Strap SA4130,it's $878 usually,special offer is $778 now,
Clean's Daytona 116509 SS case Gray dial on SS bracelet,it's $858 usually,special offer is $758 now,
BTF's Daytona 116506 Ice blue dial with SA4130,with lume markers/diamond markers,it's $798 usually,special offer is $678 now,

4,VSF's YM 126622 blue/rhodium dial,it's $528 usually,special offer is $458 now,

5,Clean's SUB 126613 LB,it's $608 usually,special offer is $538 now,
Clean's SUB 126613 LN,it's $578 usually,special offer is $508 now,

so if you want to order watches from me,please send me an email about it,thank you.

Regards
Lucy
Hi guys
I was hoping someone could help me. Naively, i used the Trutime168 website and contacted them via the whatsapp number to purchase a daytona. Since transferring the money I've not had any response from them after they promised to send a confirmation email within 24 hours. I did this on Sunday and no response. I'm assuming that I've been scammed. Can anyone confirm whether the Truetime168 website is legit or a copy of this trusted trader?
Any help would be great. Also, I'm assuming this is the place to make an enquiry about a rep rather than just going on a random website?

Thanks in advance.

• Sad

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Hi guys

Thanks in advance.
Truetime has no website. Lucy only has an email. You got scammed bud. Sorry about that. Suggest you read new members guides and ONLY pull links from RWI.

jonny_b01

Horology Curious
31/1/24
Truetime has no website. Lucy only has an email. You got scammed bud. Sorry about that. Suggest you read new members guides and ONLY pull links from RWI.
Thanks for the response. Yeh I presumed that was the case. Live and learn! I will read the new members guide and go from there. Is there a TT you can recommend that ships to the UK without issues. Any guidance would be great. Thanks again!

Reaps

-
25/9/22
T
Thanks for the response. Yeh I presumed that was the case. Live and learn! I will read the new members guide and go from there. Is there a TT you can recommend that ships to the UK without issues. Any guidance would be great. Thanks again!
Try Supermirrors or Sead. He's very highly reccomended for UK and EU folks.

RepOne2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/23
USA - Midwest
Sorry to hear man. I’ve been there jumping the gun on a purchase due to excitement…and a few beers! Cheers to you for not whining excessively like some on here. There are some risks and quite a few scammers in this hobby. Luckily the RWI mods try to minimize that.

Allroad

Horology Curious
9/12/23
UK
Sorry to hear . I nearly got hooked also but the speed they replied made me suspicious as I read on forum Lucy is not very fast to reply.

• Haha

jonny_b01

Horology Curious
31/1/24
Sorry to hear man. I’ve been there jumping the gun on a purchase due to excitement…and a few beers! Cheers to you for not whining excessively like some on here. There are some risks and quite a few scammers in this hobby. Luckily the RWI mods try to minimize that.
Yeh, it is what it is! Glad I've found this place!