• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Notice:All watches of previous orders will be send out this week,NEW 10% discount for CNY holiday!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Happy new year to you and your family!

recently,I was in the hospital in the last 2 weeks,I had a gastroenteric operation,but all went well,so don't worry,
I left the hospital a few days ago,back to my home last week already,after a few days of rest,I feel much better now already,
I back to work formally now,so I can reply emails in time again from now,

in Dec,caused by the raids in the market,my post man met some troubles,etc,made me very busy and chaotic then indeed,
later,I went to the hospital directly,because my doctor let me went to the hospital to prepare the surgery in advance,
so I can't reply emails well in recent weeks,real sorry for let my customers worried,

this gastroenteric problem bothered me a few years already,so this time,all solved,I hope it's a good beginning to me in the new year also,
now I am back,I will work very hard from now,finish all emails in recent weeks first,

I have about 70 watches of previous orders in my home now,
before I went to the hospital,I have send about 40 watches(the ones which passed my QC and test) to my watchsmith to clean dust,adjust movement,
last week,after I left the hospital,I got all of them back from my watchsmith,tested them in recent 2 days,all of them can work very well,
so I can send all of these 40 watches out first in recent 2 days,for the rest 30 watches,I will finish all work of them in this week also,then send them out,

so if you have paid to me already,you will get the tracking number within this week,so please don't worry,

if you have send me emails recently but didn't get reply from me,if you see this thread,please resend me a new email to remind me,
from now,every day,I will spent most of my time to reply emails,

my only email is [email protected]

I heard some customers were cheated by fake sites and fake emails which pretend to be me still,
please be careful about it,I only have this one email,

CNY holiday is coming soon,
so I want to continue the 10% discount for all watches for the CNY holiday still,

continue all these special offer also,
these are Special offer watches at present,I will update and add more special offer watches to this list below,

this 10% discount and special offer for CNY holiday,it's from Jan 15th to Feb 29th,
please send me email to mention "TT168 for CNY"to get this discount and special offer,

1,VSF's all 41 mm and 36 mm SS Datejust,the price is $588 usually,for the special offer,it's $468 now,

2,VSF's these SUB below,with special offer now,
40 mm 116610 LN,it's $428,
40 mm 116610 LV,it's $458,
41 mm 126610 LN,it's $478,
41 mm 126610 LV,it's $508,

3,Some hot DAYTONA:
Clean's Daytona 116500 LN white/black dial,their latest V3 with SA4130,it's $798 usually,special offer is $698 now,
Clean's Daytona 116520 LN white/black dial,it's $768 usually,special offer is $678 now,
Clean's Daytona 116518 YG case YG dial on Oysterflex Rubber Strap SA4130,it's $878 usually,special offer is $778 now,
Clean's Daytona 116509 SS case Gray dial on SS bracelet,it's $858 usually,special offer is $758 now,
BTF's Daytona 116506 Ice blue dial with SA4130,with lume markers/diamond markers,it's $798 usually,special offer is $678 now,

4,VSF's YM 126622 blue/rhodium dial,it's $528 usually,special offer is $458 now,

5,Clean's SUB 126613 LB,it's $608 usually,special offer is $538 now,
Clean's SUB 126613 LN,it's $578 usually,special offer is $508 now,

so if you want to order watches from me,please send me an email about it,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

jrm012

Horology Curious
8/11/23
Lucy - very good to hear that you are doing well and my best wishes for your continued recovery. I am one of the 70 watches you are working on (116610 LN and IWC Le Petite Pilot). Excited to hear that watches are going thru QC, watch smith checking and testing to make available for shipment. As you request I will send you an email at [email protected] as reminder. Thanks!

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Hi Lucy, i just emailed you about the CF - Daytona 116500 white dial DD4130 movement.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Lucy - very good to hear that you are doing well and my best wishes for your continued recovery. I am one of the 70 watches you are working on (116610 LN and IWC Le Petite Pilot). Excited to hear that watches are going thru QC, watch smith checking and testing to make available for shipment. As you request I will send you an email at [email protected] as reminder. Thanks!
Oh,friend,yes,I got all of them back for you already,
for the IWC,I got back from my watchsmith already,I will send QC pics of it to you via emai now,
for the SUB,I can get it back from my watchsmith tomorrow,I will show you QC pics of it within 2 days also.

Regards
Lucy

Allroad

Horology Curious
9/12/23
UK
Hi Lucy

I will send an reminder about my Sea Dweller as I never received QC pics.
Thanks

supershick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/08
Glad to hear you're recovering well Lucy!

I also sent you reminder email so hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Allroad

Horology Curious
9/12/23
UK
Not sure how well is she had no reply to may email sent on Monday, I hope is isn't back in hospital.

smoebot

Horology Curious
13/9/23
Hi Lucy,

I hope that you are feeling better and are recovering well.

I had 3 watches ordered from you in September - an Omega NTTD, a black dial Milgauss, and a vintage GMT Master.

I’ve just emailed you again, can you let me know if the watches are ready to be sent before CNY?

Thanks,
smoebot

murphpole

Looking Around
16/11/23
Lucy,
I ordered two watches from you over two months ago. I have not heard back to any of my emails. I’m trying to reach you here to see if I can get an update on the status of the watches.

Hi Friends,

Happy new year to you and your family!

recently,I was in the hospital in the last 2 weeks,I had a gastroenteric operation,but all went well,so don't worry,
I left the hospital a few days ago,back to my home last week already,after a few days of rest,I feel much better now already,
I back to work formally now,so I can reply emails in time again from now,

in Dec,caused by the raids in the market,my post man met some troubles,etc,made me very busy and chaotic then indeed,
later,I went to the hospital directly,because my doctor let me went to the hospital to prepare the surgery in advance,
so I can't reply emails well in recent weeks,real sorry for let my customers worried,

this gastroenteric problem bothered me a few years already,so this time,all solved,I hope it's a good beginning to me in the new year also,
now I am back,I will work very hard from now,finish all emails in recent weeks first,

I have about 70 watches of previous orders in my home now,
before I went to the hospital,I have send about 40 watches(the ones which passed my QC and test) to my watchsmith to clean dust,adjust movement,
last week,after I left the hospital,I got all of them back from my watchsmith,tested them in recent 2 days,all of them can work very well,
so I can send all of these 40 watches out first in recent 2 days,for the rest 30 watches,I will finish all work of them in this week also,then send them out,

so if you have paid to me already,you will get the tracking number within this week,so please don't worry,

if you have send me emails recently but didn't get reply from me,if you see this thread,please resend me a new email to remind me,
from now,every day,I will spent most of my time to reply emails,

my only email is [email protected]

I heard some customers were cheated by fake sites and fake emails which pretend to be me still,
please be careful about it,I only have this one email,

CNY holiday is coming soon,
so I want to continue the 10% discount for all watches for the CNY holiday still,

continue all these special offer also,
these are Special offer watches at present,I will update and add more special offer watches to this list below,

this 10% discount and special offer for CNY holiday,it's from Jan 15th to Feb 29th,
please send me email to mention "TT168 for CNY"to get this discount and special offer,

1,VSF's all 41 mm and 36 mm SS Datejust,the price is $588 usually,for the special offer,it's $468 now,

2,VSF's these SUB below,with special offer now,
40 mm 116610 LN,it's $428,
40 mm 116610 LV,it's $458,
41 mm 126610 LN,it's $478,
41 mm 126610 LV,it's $508,

3,Some hot DAYTONA:
Clean's Daytona 116500 LN white/black dial,their latest V3 with SA4130,it's $798 usually,special offer is $698 now,
Clean's Daytona 116520 LN white/black dial,it's $768 usually,special offer is $678 now,
Clean's Daytona 116518 YG case YG dial on Oysterflex Rubber Strap SA4130,it's $878 usually,special offer is $778 now,
Clean's Daytona 116509 SS case Gray dial on SS bracelet,it's $858 usually,special offer is $758 now,
BTF's Daytona 116506 Ice blue dial with SA4130,with lume markers/diamond markers,it's $798 usually,special offer is $678 now,

4,VSF's YM 126622 blue/rhodium dial,it's $528 usually,special offer is $458 now,

5,Clean's SUB 126613 LB,it's $608 usually,special offer is $538 now,
Clean's SUB 126613 LN,it's $578 usually,special offer is $508 now,

so if you want to order watches from me,please send me an email about it,thank you.

Regards
Lucy
Lucy, glad to hear you are ok. I ordered two watches from you in November (a hulk and a Daytona.) I emailed you on Saturday to check for update. Can you please let me know if you are planning to ship these this week?

Thank you
Mark

Allroad

Horology Curious
9/12/23
UK
Hi Lucy

I am struggling to refrain from having a go at the way you are working/dealing with people and up until this post I though it was normal to be waiting long time for you to reply especially with your health situation, but I can't help to notice there's people awaiting since November and you did not reply to them but you had time to exchange 21 emails with a new customer (that happens to be me) from December 28th to 7th of January ( with a small few days break as you told me you had to go to hospital) to the point where I have sent funds over, you confirmed payment received, then you went quite and never heard from you.
I was gutted to find out that all this guys awaiting for months and thought is only fair to point out the obvious (adlist to me) that you have time to drag new business but no time for people who paid allready?
I am running a busy business myself and I do understand better that most people how frustrating and stressful keeping everyone happy can be but I do not think it's OK what you do. I probably going to get a lot of hate for pointing this out but I 'am not one to burry my head and if you have to murder me for what I say so be it, but I ordered a watch from Ryan (intime) a week before x-mass and had it delivered in 7 days from payment during a busy time of the year.
I do understand that you have a better QC approach hence giving you my trust but blimey what a disappointment.

And I do understand you had/have health issues but you should have dealt with guys awaiting before bringing more business in, that is what I would do anyway.

Your humble
Allroad

Jay_1984

Certified
14/9/23
GER
Hi Lucy

I am struggling to refrain from having a go at the way you are working/dealing with people and up until this post I though it was normal to be waiting long time for you to reply especially with your health situation, but I can't help to notice there's people awaiting since November and you did not reply to them but you had time to exchange 21 emails with a new customer (that happens to be me) from December 28th to 7th of January ( with a small few days break as you told me you had to go to hospital) to the point where I have sent funds over, you confirmed payment received, then you went quite and never heard from you.
I was gutted to find out that all this guys awaiting for months and thought is only fair to point out the obvious (adlist to me) that you have time to drag new business but no time for people who paid allready?
I am running a busy business myself and I do understand better that most people how frustrating and stressful keeping everyone happy can be but I do not think it's OK what you do. I probably going to get a lot of hate for pointing this out but I 'am not one to burry my head and if you have to murder me for what I say so be it, but I ordered a watch from Ryan (intime) a week before x-mass and had it delivered in 7 days from payment during a busy time of the year.
I do understand that you have a better QC approach hence giving you my trust but blimey what a disappointment.

And I do understand you had/have health issues but you should have dealt with guys awaiting before bringing more business in, that is what I would do anyway.

Your humble
Allroad
I'm not sure if you know, where we are and what trade is going on here. This cannot be compared with a normal Business! I myself have been waiting for several weeks now and have already received the answers I need! Lucy has very good quality control and also offers service through a watchmaker. I don't think everyone does this and this alone takes time. The communication can certainly be better but as long as we get a great watch it's OK. If you don't get along with it, you should just order from another TD, so don't complain! It's in your own hands

Allroad

Horology Curious
9/12/23
UK
I'm not sure if you know, where we are and what trade is going on here. This cannot be compared with a normal Business! I myself have been waiting for several weeks now and have already received the answers I need! Lucy has very good quality control and also offers service through a watchmaker. I don't think everyone does this and this alone takes time. The communication can certainly be better but as long as we get a great watch it's OK. If you don't get along with it, you should just order from another TD, so don't complain! It's in your own hands
I know where I am hence I was reluctant to start this but have you actually read and understood what I meant? I don't have the time and energy to start a debate mate but this ain't good enough by any standard. Sucking it up and hoping she'll be nice to you..if is good enough for you happy days.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Jay_1984

Certified
14/9/23
GER
I know where I am hence I was reluctant to start this but have you actually read and understood what I meant? I don't have the time and energy to start a debate mate but this ain't good enough by any standard. Sucking it up and hoping she'll be nice to you..if is good enough for you happy days.
Thank you. I understood what you were getting at. If you don't have time and energy for debates, why are you writing here? Isn't that the point of a forum - where questions are asked and answered and people can exchange ideas and opinions with each other. You've only been around for a few weeks, like me, and a TD has certainly earned his keep - it's up to him whether he does new business. This has nothing to do with hate and in the end it's the result that counts. If you don't like it, piss off. Enjoy your evening ;)

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
@Allroad You're completely right.

Lucy did send me 9 e-mails between 15-17 january, did answer all my emails very quickly
paid 17 january - asked specific about QC time, answer was: it should be ready within 2 days.

Today 23th still no response, a few days tolate, im not worried, but...
Do not tell people what they want to hear before the payment, also after payment you have to keep the promises :)

Lucy, hope you're allright, hope to hear from you soon.

Reactions: Allroad

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
received QC, I don't think the quality of the photos is very high, so there is little to judge in this way. I asked for better quality as we are used to from other TD such as Jtime or steve

Steve:

Lucy:

Reactions: Lewi2k8