• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New raids

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I got my QC and approved now just waiting patiently for Tracking Number. Again i know I just have to wait.
Yes, the international shipping seems to be a big problem in these days. I have approved QCs at two dealers too and am waiting for the shipment since 10 and 5 days. But that´s ok, better safe than sorry. The shipping agents know their job better than us ;-)

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Yes, the international shipping seems to be a big problem in these days. I have approved QCs at two dealers too and am waiting for the shipment since 10 and 5 days. But that´s ok, better safe than sorry. The shipping agents know their job better than us ;-)
Just got an email today with tracking.

So my timeline from Trusty:
April 28th ordered and pay’d for the watch.
May 2nd received payment confirmation email OK.
May 4th QC photos
May 8th got a tracking number.

So its really fast if you ask me. I always have it in my head one to two months. But average has been 2-3 weeks to my door.

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
Sounds great. My watches always stay in US customs for a while before moving on. That’s the only thing that slows the ordering process down here

Reactions: Dave2302

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Well my order for a BBR has been pending for 3 weeks, Clean Daytona at 2 weeks, ZF at 4 weeks

I assume, (yeah yeah, I know assumption is the mother of all fuck ups), but I assume these are purchases coming from a different country to your territory, i.e. like me in UK ordering from China, OR, items that aren't in stock with a TD in your own territory ?????

Reactions: Reaps