• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[NEW] Omega Speedmaster

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Yeah but I just haven’t seen any for sale… was wondering if someone knew where one was at or had some useful info to share about it. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Instead of getting spoonfed and letting others do the work for you, here, I'll write out the A to Z steps for you.

1. Send picture to TD
  2. Ask if they have it
  3. If yes - order
  4. If no - ask when it will be avaliable
  5. Rinse and repeat with all your TDs

Klohkahn

Horology Curious
15/10/23
Instead of getting spoonfed and letting others do the work for you, here, I'll write out the A to Z steps for you.

1. Send picture to TD
  2. Ask if they have it
  3. If yes - order
  4. If no - ask when it will be avaliable
  5. Rinse and repeat with all your TDs
Lol I mean, thanks man. Didn’t realize asking if someone’s already seen them for sale at a certain TD was such a horrible thing to ask. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reaps

-
25/9/22
You have to understand that most TDs barely update their websites, and if they do they just put in popular models. Not every model that is released comes onto the website. The best way to check is to ask them directly.

Reactions: e1phantom

Klohkahn

Horology Curious
15/10/23
You have to understand that most TDs barely update their websites, and if they do they just put in popular models. Not every model that is released comes onto the website. The best way to check is to ask them directly.
See, now that’s more of a helpful response. I didn’t realize that because TrustyTime and PureTime seem to have updates on their page, but honestly I don’t know how recently those are released that they post updates or how others would either. I don’t even really know other than this forum how people find out about new production.

Thank you though, I’ll give that a shot.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
See, now that’s more of a helpful response. I didn’t realize that because TrustyTime and PureTime seem to have updates on their page, but honestly I don’t know how recently those are released that they post updates or how others would either. I don’t even really know other than this forum how people find out about new production.

Thank you though, I’ll give that a shot.
Yeah you can just WhatsApp/email them what you want, they can basically get anything (provided it's still made) even if it's not on the website. Basically all the TDs here can do that. And if one can't find what you want, ask another. You can bounce between say jtime, trusty, and intime and get everything. The websites are just for seeing what they look like and how much they cost. You can even preorder a lot of the times watches that are about to be released / teased already, and that's basically never on the websites. That's how when someone makes a thread because Trusty posted a new model, theres 5 members with one already, or already have qc, etc. lol.

Trusty and puretime do update their website the most compared to the others, I'd say trusty wins that by far though.

Last edited:

Klohkahn

Horology Curious
15/10/23
I’ve reached out to multiple and none of them have it available. So if anyone happens to come across another source or any info in regards to this version, I’d greatly appreciate it.

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
has any one seen QC of the white dial version?