• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Impeccable watches from Lucy. Pics of 8 watches I ordered from her in last few months.

Lewi2k8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/24
Someone's ovulating :D
Here he is 😃 just in time. The one with the smart answers to everybody he thinks he is better than because he has his patron badge. But has his 👅 in everybody else’s 🍑 that has over 1000’s reply’s. Always remember it’s nice to be nice. And in my area you cant call yourself tesla unless you’ve actually got a tesla 🤣🤣🤣 Teflon Tesla I’ll call you.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
I think your understanding incorrectly bud. Where have I picked on somebody other than give him a smart answer back to his smart answer to another member of the forum. Where all adults here we can take a little criticism we are not in school even though it sounds like you still think you are with your gramma corrections and I’ve replied to more threads than you have answers. Its not a competition its the internet.
So, the smart answer is not a contribution, my watch-related contribution is not a contribution, as you said this is a watch forum, what is your contribution?

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
I’ll leave the pair of use @MaximillianGT and @TESLA760 anyway to enjoy eachother which I’m sure you 2 very well do I’ve had my fun back to being serious again now.
But just as I was about to leave I thought why not leave you with a picture of my genuine 5712 (80k/90k) that I got from being uneducated was it that you said if im correct? Maybe one day ay pals nice to meet youse
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh and Always remember lads it’s nice to be nice 🤪

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
I’ll leave the pair of use @MaximillianGT and @TESLA760 anyway to enjoy eachother which I’m sure you 2 very well do I’ve had my fun back to being serious again now.
But just as I was about to leave I thought why not leave you with a picture of my genuine 5712 (80k/90k) that I got from being uneducated was it that you said if im correct? Maybe one day ay pals nice to meet youse
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh and Always remember lads it’s nice to be nice 🤪

Posting a gen? Oh God, this guy really didn't read anything here... :ROFLMAO:

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
Posting a gen? Oh God, this guy really didn't read anything here... :ROFLMAO:
Admire it if you like. maybe one day your educated self will get one but in the meantime u can just look at the picture of mine for some motivation. But dont mistake it i am humble as they come and don’t forget where it all started for me wearing replicas when i couldn’t afford genuine i still wear replicas today as well as gens because I never forget where I came from. Some motivation for you there buddy don’t let it go over your head ? . . ? . ? .

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Admire it if you like. maybe one day your educated self will get one but in the meantime u can just look at the picture of mine for some motivation. But dont mistake it i am humble as they come and don’t forget where it all started for me wearing replicas when i couldn’t afford genuine i still wear replicas today as well as gens because I never forget where I came from. Some motivation for you there buddy don’t let it go over your head ? . . ? . ? .
And you assume we didn't have gens. You take the forum name too literally... :ROFLMAO:

Still, your PP has nothing to do with your education, a pretty low-educated gangster can buy a gen PP someday, not all of them but some can.

This guy is just too much fun for a night!

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
And you assume we didn't have gens. You take the forum name too literally... :ROFLMAO:

Still, your PP has nothing to do with your education, a pretty low-educated gangster can buy a gen PP someday, not all of them but some can.

This guy is just too much fun for a night!
Well as u was saying before like it was a competition I have more reply’s than you I have this more than you. Well how about this from me even if you do have a gen which I’m highly sure you don’t my watch is better than your watch 😁 see I can act childish like yourself. And if your lucky I might just let you wear it for 5 minutes you could close your eyes and imagine your part of the patek “gangster” gang 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also considering you like to correct and get the right punctuation I was thinking I could give you a job maybe you can come and count the comas , in my £ balance sure that would keep you occupied and give u that extra bit of motivation if the patek never done that for you. call me me Lewi Patek from now on. That is all for my entertainment for the night anyway with your entertaining self anyway back to real life. Keep up the good work on your help of the forum 🥱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
Here he is 😃 just in time. The one with the smart answers to everybody he thinks he is better than because he has his patron badge. But has his 👅 in everybody else’s 🍑 that has over 1000’s reply’s. Always remember it’s nice to be nice. And in my area you cant call yourself tesla unless you’ve actually got a tesla 🤣🤣🤣 Teflon Tesla I’ll call you.
He does have a Tesla, not that it makes any difference.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewi2k8

WatchaDoin

Looking Around
28/1/24
@thewatchdog thank you for sharing! Can’t wait to receive my first from Lucy!

CF: DJ 41 mm 126334, azzuro blue dial, roman markers, fluted bezel, jubilee

Hope to be able to share pictures as well soon.

RepOne2

23/11/23
USA - Midwest
Regarding the OP. Nice choices! My 3 watches from Lucy should be here Thursday. I got a Panda and Sub as well!

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF
Still haven't seen an answer to which TD Lucy is (there's no Lucy listed in TD list) and a link to her business.
Thanks.

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF
Looks like Lucy is with True Time. Does anyone have a URL / website?