• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Impeccable watches from Lucy. Pics of 8 watches I ordered from her in last few months.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
@TESLA760 was just pointing out as he does on many threads that simple questions like " where are the Santo from " can be found if the new members would take the time to do some research on here. All questions can be answered on here instead they want to be spoon fed by the members. And the OP said the watch was from BVF, so the answer to that question was already stated in the first post.

It gets tiresome seeing the same questions being asked over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760 and ck7747

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Such a shame agreed especially with somebody who probably has spent many of his days on the forum can’t help people out instead of being smart with responses to impress people. But I agree with you.
Did you read all of my almost 1000 posts? Or just you assume? Did you read my 4130 franken journal? Did you read my 4130 service manual which is not available for free on any other forum incl. the rolex forum? All you read is just this thread and you assume I have done nothing for this forum.

Reactions: ck7747

Lewi2k8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/24
What has that done to you? Not your question, not your answer.

Or you are like what you said, a police?
Sorry thought I’d just correct your gramma there it’s THE POLICE you can’t be “A POLICE”
Whats it’s done to me just to answer to you even though I don’t have to give you the time of day tbh has made me respond for the people who maybe don’t want to speak back to people who try and be smart as I said before it’s nice to be nice. But while where on this subject did I reply to you or Tesla so you might want to take your own advice and it was not a reply to you to answer 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
Did you read all of my almost 1000 posts? Or just you assume? Did you read my 4130 franken journal? Did you read my 4130 service manual which is not available for free on any other forum incl. the rolex forum? All you read is just this thread and you assume I have done nothing for this
Oh good for you mate I would give u a pat on the back of I could im sure your friend will but I’m not really interested in that tbh but thanks for the info of how much of a great member of the forum you are 👏

• Haha

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Sorry thought I’d just correct your gramma there it’s THE POLICE you can’t be “A POLICE”
Whats it’s done to me just to answer to you even though I don’t have to give you the time of day tbh has made me respond for the people who maybe don’t want to speak back to people who try and be smart as I said before it’s nice to be nice. But while where on this subject did I reply to you or Tesla so you might want to take your own advice and it was not a reply to you to answer 👍🏻
Still, his reply has nothing to do with you.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Oh good for you mate I would give u a pat on the back of I could im sure your friend will but I’m not really interested in that tbh but thanks for the info of how much of a great member of the forum you are 👏
At least more contribution than you I guess.

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
@TESLA760 was just pointing out as he does on many threads that simple questions like " where are the Santo from " can be found if the new members would take the time to do some research on here. All questions can be answered on here instead they want to be spoon fed by the members. And the OP said the watch was from BVF, so the answer to that question was already stated in the first post.

It gets tiresome seeing the same questions being asked over and over again.
Yes of course I understand but he didn’t really point it out did he and explain it like you just have where the answer to the questions can be found he just gave a smart answer and if u look at many other forums you will see it’s not just this thread where his smart trying to get a laugh responses come from. But I agree with u you fully.

• Haha

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Yes of course I understand but he didn’t really point it out did he and explain it like you just have where the answer to the questions can be found he just gave a smart answer and if u look at many other forums you will see it’s not just this thread where his smart trying to get a laugh responses come from. But I agree with u you fully.
Can you finish speaking the whole shebang in one breath?

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
At least more contribution than you I guess.
I mean it’s not a game of who has contributed the most is it it’s a forum where people come to for advice and many other things. It’s not ive replied to more than you so I’m better than you is it now. But thanks for your help to the forum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
I mean it’s not a game of who has contributed the most is it it’s a forum where people come to for advice and many other things. It’s not ive replied to more than you so I’m better than you is it now. But thanks for your help to the forum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣
So what is your contribution to this forum in your 25 posts?

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
Can you finish speaking the whole shebang in one breath?
It’s typing unfortunately not speaking as that would be a voice comming through the phone not text you can read but you can put the text into google if you would like somebody to read it to you.

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
So what is your contribution to this forum in your 25 posts?
As i said before its not about who’s contributed the most your not going to get a medal i also didn’t mention anything about contributing so not quite sure why that’s been brought up but would u like me to send you a medal for your “almost 1000 posts” because we could organise that not a problem

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
@MaximillianGT also you never answered my question if you don’t mind answering before I go that would be great. So I’ll ask again just in case you missed it. What has my reply to Tesla got to do with you ?

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
As i said before its not about who’s contributed the most your not going to get a medal i also didn’t mention anything about contributing so not quite sure why that’s been brought up but would u like me to send you a medal for your “almost 1000 posts” because we could organise that not a problem
So you just come here, pick on a guy who has nothing to do with you, mess with him for he answers something has nothing to do with you. And you are completely new to this forum. And now you denounce my contribution, but then you don't have the number or the contents, nor did you read any of them.

Am I understand correctly?

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
@MaximillianGT also you never answered my question if you don’t mind answering before I go that would be great. So I’ll ask again just in case you missed it. What has my reply to Tesla got to do with you ?
He's my friend here, and you have nothing to do with his comment.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Just a short shout out to Lucy for her great work. Thank you Lucy. I have bought 8 watches from her in the last few months.
She might be a little slow to reply to your emails but she will get really good watches for you. Her QC is second to none.
I would recommend her to everyone, personally I prefer not to order from bigger companies, they might not look after QC as well as Lucy does.
Following are the watches I bought from her.
1. Clean Daytona 116500
2. VSF Submariner 126610
3. ZF AP 15500
4. GMF DJ28
5. Cartier Panthere 27mm
6. VSF DJ41
7. BVLGARI Serpenti
8. Cartier Santos 35mm BVF
Sharing a few pictures of these watches.
Sorry @thewatchdog , I apologise for ruining your good post. I rest my case here.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewi2k8

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
So you just come here, pick on a guy who has nothing to do with you, mess with him for he answers something has nothing to do with you. And you are completely new to this forum. And now you denounce my contribution, but then you don't have the number or the contents, nor did you read any of them.

Am I understand correctly?
I think your understanding incorrectly bud. Where have I picked on somebody other than give him a smart answer back to his smart answer to another member of the forum. Where all adults here we can take a little criticism we are not in school even though it sounds like you still think you are with your gramma corrections and I’ve replied to more threads than you have answers. Its not a competition its the internet.