• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC's Found In China - Green Sub & Yachtie

tc670207

Known Member
14/11/11
Before I left to China, I received lots and lots of member's pm and emails asking about the green Sub, YM, SSD and so on.

I've seen almost all the models my seller has to offer in GZ before, I did not find anything "too special" that I wanted to keep or to make a project on it except TC Submariner. Believe me, I have always requested to see the "best" he has to offer or in his power to reach for.

This time, I asked my seller again for his top grade, best of the bests, one in a hundreds, fool all one HK made or TW imported green Sub, YM, SSD, and TT Sub. He didn't answer but invited me for a lunch with several of his apprentices in SZ the other day.

I stood up, bowed and handed out a pile of Chairman Mao to my seller then received one of each the next day at my hotel. Reviews after I get back home.

Cheers

TC

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I have always said (to myself) watches would look really good near a pair of high heels. Did I just say that out loud? ;)

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
The plot thickens!

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Nobody anywhere (except MBW) doing a decent two tone, and they only do the Sub. How come?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I'd be very interested in Rups, his 16613 is amazing. Infact I'd crack him in the head grab his watch and run fast, very fast, lol.

soren

27/7/08
now when we are at "teasing" what abouth you find the "one and only ultimate" DSSD? with correct time markers and correct dial and the not found correct pearl and one of those v2 bracelet for the DSSD..lol make it happend TC ......

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I don't think I have, unless you posed it before. Send me a link bro.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Yes very nice and you'll notice I commented in your thread already.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
@ BMW: Don't hear to this SUB guy, i did the first comment...

@ Rup: Mate i will never wait to see you wear a bad watch...

@ Sub4me: Mate i hope everything i ok over there and i wish you all the best to you and you family!!!!

p.s.

If the YM is out i will have the first dibs..I am waiting so long for a decent one and it seems TC will make it through...