• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arnold's All Stars - Has Anyone Repped This?

Rep Master

Known Member
25/5/11
Has there ever been a good rep of this watch? Its the same size as the T3, Survivor & Shaq models.

Audemars Piguet
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Limited Edition Arnold's All-Star's
Gen Model # 26158OR.OO.A801CR.01
Limited Edition of 350 pieces
18kt rose gold case

Gen Pixxx:

ap-arnold-rg-front.jpg

AP_AllStar_Gov2.jpg

APArnold4.jpg

APArnold.jpg

connor2monthcheckup136.jpg

arnoldallstar028.jpg

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
Why do you say thankfully?

He would have bought it but looks like he has no money or his wife would have killed him.

Hahaha, I say thankfully because that's likely the ugliest Audemars I've seen in a while!

No offence to anyone who actually likes the watch but I'm just not into anything endorsed by the "Governator".

Rep Master

Known Member
25/5/11
Hahaha, I say thankfully because that's likely the ugliest Audemars I've seen in a while!

No offence to anyone who actually likes the watch but I'm just not into anything endorsed by the "Governator".

i like it. it seems like a nice alternative to the Don Ramon de la Cruz (Rose Gold Case, Brown dial, Brown Hornback). I figured someone other than myself would like it, since so many people like the T3 and Survivor AP's.

Plus its different. u see A LOT of: safari's, chronopassion's, and black themes here on the Rep forums.

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
i like it. it seems like a nice alternative to the Don Ramon de la Cruz (Rose Gold Case, Brown dial, Brown Hornback). I figured someone other than myself would like it, since so many people like the T3 and Survivor AP's.

Plus its different. u see A LOT of: safari's, chronopassion's, and black themes here on the Rep forums.

It's the nature of the rep game to see quite a few of the best replicated models around; the Black, Silver and Grey Themes along with the Volcano and Safari are quite common so I guess it's a nice alternative. As far as this watch goes, I'm not huge on gold but to each his own.

Best of luck.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
It's the nature of the rep game to see quite a few of the best replicated models around; the Black, Silver and Grey Themes along with the Volcano and Safari are quite common so I guess it's a nice alternative. As far as this watch goes, I'm not huge on gold but to each his own.

Best of luck.

Gotta agree with you on that. Those models are well done, which is why everyone wants them.