• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does this look like a decent replica?

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Hello, forgive me but this is the "RWI" forum. Therefore, I'd stick with the trusted "RWI" dealers; afterall isn't that why we are all here on "RWI." Seems a bit disrespectful to come on "RWI" and ask questions about watches and items sold from non "RWI" dealers on other forums that are not affiliated with "RWI," when there are clearly plenty of reputable dealers right here on the "RWI" forum.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Doesn't seem disrespectful to me. The OP just can't expect help or advice about the dealer. Since post after post points out that all dealers get their watches for the same sources mostly, commenting on the quality of a watch shouldn't be cause for offense.

And for that matter many of of mods and admins have purchased for said source before.

tflgee

1/9/09
There are so many things wrong with that I don't know quite where to start. You might want to simply start by comparing it to a gen yourself and then you would see how bad this is. For a start it's MUCH bigger than the gen. The Gen is 43mm this behemouth is 47mm. The subdials are obvioulsy wrong since this is a 21J. The date window is soooo bad. The hour markers are wrong. The printing on the dial is wrong. The bezel is too thick. etc etc.

It's just a really bad rep.

Trusted dealers does not mean they don't have inaccurate reps. It just means you won't get ripped off and you should get what you actually order. You still need to do some research and make sure the watch you want to order is close to the gen (if you care, some people don't).