• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM335 Ceramica, 10 Day, GMT

The Doctor

30/9/09
Just fetched this from Auspost :)

First impressions, heavy piece! The brushed case is lovely, right down to the crown guard and engraved panerai buckle in black.

It was sourced off-fora from a BKK supplier, who I purchased my first Tag Link from a fair while ago.

I chose based on the fact that its essentially a 270 in this black and white combo case.

Went with the gold finished seagull movement as he advised me that the rotors true to gen are noisy and have had complaints
from most of his regular buyers who had the movement in the 8 day GMT.

Cannot say yet how long the power reserve lasts but I bet it cuts off at 40hours just like the others out there! Uniform lume all across but a little weaker compared to the lume on the 183 that came along this.

Unfortunately this wears toooo big, just like most of my recent purchases.

Its my 4th rep this month(AP ROO, Carrera 36, Pam335 & 183), all of them except the 183 are on sale as I am investing in
a 7750 Carrera 36 and a pro hunter asian clone once I get my funds back.

Very understated is what I feel when I look at it. All panerai's are head turners this one probably will draw some attention too.

Over to you guys...

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
maybe becouse u have to clic on the pic to c it big :) people is lazy dr