• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor snowflake sub on eBay... gen or rep?

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Yes, this is the real thing. It has been discussed on the Rolex Forum as well, they are having a fit over the bracelet and trying to get the watch pulled for being fake because of the bracelet. Yes the bracelet is an aftermarket rep bracelet, but the watch head is real Tudor.

D

d4m.test

I really would never recommend or suggest to anyone buy a watch like that on eBay. I think you are asking for trouble...

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
I don't know enough about Snowflakes to comment on the head, but 455B endlinks can be found on many, many reps! As for the seller, he's got a few other fishy pieces on sale, starting with the vintage SM300 with "rare yellow date and bezel". Maybe I'm mistaken, but in my experience "rare yellow bezel" = Vietnam case. And if you think the dial and hands look pretty good, that's because he just bought them two weeks ago!

ispytonyv

Renowned Member
16/8/09
Assuming worst-case that this is some kind of franken, what would such a beast be worth? I've seen plenty of super reps sold here and on other forums in this price range.

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
I don't know enough about Snowflakes to comment on the head, but 455B endlinks can be found on many, many reps! As for the seller, he's got a few other fishy pieces on sale, starting with the vintage SM300 with "rare yellow date and bezel". Maybe I'm mistaken, but in my experience "rare yellow bezel" = Vietnam case. And if you think the dial and hands look pretty good, that's because he just bought them two weeks ago!

Did you read my comment or just post? The bracelet issue was mentioned.