• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In the market for a Black Watch (maybe Chanel j12)

Ricco!!!

Looking Around
20/7/09
Hey guys and gals,

I'm new here and i have to complement everyone for all of the information and resources made available to the replica community.

Ive been thinking about pulling the trigger on my first replica and thought id ask the nice folks here if they could recommend me a watch that is majority black in color and not over 200$.

So far i have seen about 3 watch's that meet the color criteria and the only one that stands out to me is the Chanel J12 (the other models slip my mind), id kinda like this to be my first rep but i am open to suggestions( please post pictures :)).

If anyone here has what i want or can steer me in the right direction id appreciate it.

Thanks alot.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
I'm reprising my original response to your question:

"The Chanel J12 is a popular model for a lot of people. I don't think I've ever heard anything bad about it, or from people who have not been satisfied with it."

I'm assuming that you have posted your question a second time because of the lack of response the first time. We discourage multiples of the same postings, so I will go ahead and delete your first one.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
or a pvd pam, something by fakey?

gazumi

Renowned Member
21/8/08
Ricco - are you a guy or a girl?

If you are a guy, then there is a 43mm quartz Superleggera J12 available from Time4Direct that is very nice. If you are a girl, then a 38mm or 33mm J12 are a good fit. The black all-ceramic ones have a slight coppery sheen which is quite pretty. Keep in mind thought that the 38mm version is not available as a genuine model in quartz, and the 38mm automatic rep like Guanaco suggested will set you back well over $200. The 38mm quartz rep is available for less than $200 but will look fake because the real one doesn't exist

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
Full ceramic 38mm auto with or without GMT function $149