• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Portofino Jubilee Replica

MessiL

Horology Curious
24/7/09
Hi guys

I am new here. Got some original and replica watches. I now want to get the IWC Portofino Jubilee Replic. Have a look here:

[MOD EDIT: THIS SITE IS NOT ENDORSED BY RWI; CLICK AND/OR BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THANKS!]

http://www.super-replica.com/replica_wa ... -1187.html

They are asking for USD 220.00 incl. shipping. Is this a good price? Or does anyone of you guys out there now another source where I could get it for a better price? I want to get a replica as close to the original as possible.

This watch is available in white and black. I don't mind about the color, but it has to have the backside with the glass, like the real thing.

Thanks a lot in advance for all your feedback.

Have a great day!
MessiL

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
take the picture and ask dealer here if they have it, it s the best way to not be scammed, only advice, you ll see

MessiL

Horology Curious
24/7/09
Which dealer do you mean? Do you have a weblink to contact them?

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
look in dealer section, you have site or mail to join the dealer, you can for exemple take the picture and mail HOnt to ask if he could have this model. I take a look on your site, i highly recommend you to NOT order on it!
look dealer section is the way
sylvain

MessiL

Horology Curious
24/7/09
Thank you for your reply. But I don't get it. Which dealer do you mean?
I don't find out how to order watches from here in this forum. I can't see/find any dealer section... :oops:

Y8T8

Known Member
20/11/08
MessiL said:
Thank you for your reply. But I don't get it. Which dealer do you mean?
I don't find out how to order watches from here in this forum. I can't see/find any dealer section... :oops:

The dealer section is under "Watch Experts". Just scroll down half way on the forum main page.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
The only fact that Super-replica.com uses gen pictures should lead them to the "scam-list" held by Fakey : it's 100% misleading for people who don't know the background.