• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this the newest AP ROO Silver Theme (Panda) ?

jiplet

Known Member
31/10/14
Australia
Hi guys,

I read on a couple of posts that the new J12 Panda is out, is this the one they are referring to?
http://pure-time.com/product/royal-...ilver-themes-on-black-leather-strap-a7750-v2/

Because they mentioned it on the 23rd of Oct I think. But this was added back in August.

If it is not, could someone be so kind to point me to a TD that has the newest one? And perhaps a good recommendation for a strap. Black (Leather or Rubber) with Red stitching.

Thanks guys!

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Ken is the man for me....

It comes with a black leather HB print strap with white stitching ...

If you want anything better you order it from a strap maker...although there are major issues with the fitting of straps to new J12 ROO's and the inserts so beware...

J12's straps are a big improvement... See how you like it first .. or go with the SS bracelet ..

Phil_T

Known Member
9/11/14
As above Ken is the guy, Just bought my first two AP reps from him with great service. Btw he can also get this watch with the ss bracelet as I asked him today. Give him an email