• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Forum unstable??

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Has the forum been totally unstable for other people besides me today? It's only on RWI and with both Chrome and Firefox.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Yes it seem to be acting funny almost like it's changing themes and format at will. Probably a severed cable under the Indian Ocean :p

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
sad-021.gif

serverprobs1.png

.....then when I reload the page I'm getting.....

serverprobs2.png

D

d4m.test

For some days now, maybe a week. I was thinking my ISP (EU-based) was blocking it/ slowing it down. Using a proxy helped - when getting the "can´t display this webpage" IE notification, strange if it´s something else. Hope it´s just a technical malfunction and it goes away.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hell yes it's unstable, we have out grown yet another server.
The wheels are in motion to migrate to a much more powerful server just as soon as the Teach team decide exactly what we need. Give it a couple of weeks guys and all will be good once more.

ddepaoli

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/10/14
Is there a problem with the server today.
I have a PM waiting for me from a dealer and I'm dying to see it but I get a database error when I try to look at it

D

d4m.test

Yep, been getting "Database error" as well since this morning.

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
there has been a message above the chatbox since problems started. Come on people, pay attention :D

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Same here - cant click on my user name to get to any recent post info.
Gives me a database error (All day)