• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help needed - Super Avenger v2 vs. v3 distinction

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
I just received this piece yesterday and am wanting to possibly change the bezel. However, I know there are issues with bezel swap on one of the versions. I believe one version has the crystal and bezel as one piece where separation is very difficult? My question is (and I can't locate this answer after research), is there a way to tell versions from photos? I have couple of photos here. Any assistance is appreciated.
thanks!

dfer777

Known Member
19/1/11
What's wrong with your bezel?

Cant tell from your pic's.

Need close up lume dot's, and insignia.

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
What's wrong with your bezel?

Cant tell from your pic's.

Need close up lume dot's, and insignia.
Bezel is fine, I was just thinking about frankening some parts. I have it on its way to Katt for a gen dial change as I decided to do that mod first. I can snap some pics of the rep dial and caseback once the dial change is completed.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Sorry for the OT mate, but is that blue on blue leather?
It's gorgeous!! :)

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Sorry for the OT mate, but is that blue on blue leather?
It's gorgeous!! :)
Yep, it is a gen calf and deployant. Had it for a bit and when this SA came along, I knew it belonged on it. The gator I think will make a nice change as well to flip them back and forth. I originally thought bracelet, but I like this with the strap instead.