• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why such big price difference?

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Perhaps they just want to price them differently. I would go for the TD with the lower price. I have used that TD many times and all his stuff was always on par with everyone else. The watch comes from the same source, so I cant see that they will differ, except in price. Like the saying goes, it pays to shop around. I have a smaller wrist like yours, and that watch wont look bulky. Not at all. Good luck!

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Perhaps they just want to price them differently. I would go for the TD with the lower price. I have used that TD many times and all his stuff was always on par with everyone else. The watch comes from the same source, so I cant see that they will differ, except in price. Like the saying goes, it pays to shop around. I have a smaller wrist like yours, and that watch wont look bulky. Not at all. Good luck!
Thanks!

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Yes they're the same watch.
This is the second thread about such high difference in price that I read in about a week, and in both puretime was the highest. They must have one hell of a customer service to justify those prices...
I would go for the lowest.

D

d4m.test

They offer transship to EU, Trevor unfortunately only direct shipping worldwide (for UK fine until now). Can´t use him for other EU countries (pls correct me if other info available).