• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FC Diver

Aya007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
Hi,

I am new here. May i know is there any diff in the AP FC diver for Pure Time and Trusty Time? Both look the same but price wise, Trusty time is cheaper.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Trusty sells the H-Factory FC Diver, PT sells the V3 FC Diver. Both have good points and bad points, but both are very good overall.

Aya007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
So which Diver would be better? Any comments? I keen to get 1.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Hi,

I am new here. May i know is there any diff in the AP FC diver for Pure Time and Trusty Time? Both look the same but price wise, Trusty time is cheaper.

I have both H fac and V3

It is a close call.... imo it is marginal...

If you are on a tighter budget go TT H fac .... if not go V3

They both look truly amazing.... I actually prefer the waffle dial of the H fac..... got more depth to it.....

dutchguy2

27/2/11
V3 period.

The reason I say that is the movement used in the H-fac. It is crap and will die on you. Second point is the inner bezel of the H-fac, it has yellow-isch lume applied to it. And last, the crystal on the H-fac is without decent AR. To get all this fixed will set you back 300 USD.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
V3 period.

The reason I say that is the movement used in the H-fac. It is crap and will die on you. Second point is the inner bezel of the H-fac, it has yellow-isch lume applied to it. And last, the crystal on the H-fac is without decent AR. To get all this fixed will set you back 300 USD.

What he said. You just got very good advice, OP.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
or.............buy both mush them together,

sell the rest at m2m at reasonable price

and wear the best breed.

ask shadix for this formula

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
V3 all day long

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

WatchGuy>IT

14/5/12
Which of the 2 have the best FC pattern?
Ican accept other flaws if the pattern looks shiny as gen.

thanks guys

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
There are a variety of opinions about how shiny and polished this watch should look. Both versions can be polished, and there are a few tutorials in this section on how to do that. But most agree that the gen is matte, and not gloss.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
gen is mate, i confirm on this one, the more it have wristy time, the more its darker,

it only shiny when on the AD display and also normally they come with the protective plastic.

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Of course its shiny at the AD ... they spent a good amount of money for the lightning ;) i saw one at the AD in daylight and its not really shiny though