• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can someone plz tell me another dealer as good as mary?

dutch187

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/13
I heard the bad news i was just about to order a hublot v6 and a rolex dssd
is there any dealer that has service as good as mary? Im not sure if i will be able to go with anyone else. greatly appreciate the help.

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Hey Mate,

I've been using Trevor with great success no complaints here.

B

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'm sure watchinternational will be back up and running soon, I can recommend Ryan @intimewatches.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

dutch187

14/6/13
Thanx you ...guys are great ....it took me soo many months to finally decide ...im wondering how long it will take them to be up again. debating on whether i should wait
im looking for rolex dssd and hublot ss v6...and everyone raves how close marys is to the gen ..Is trevor as close? I heard BK was really good with rolex dssd

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
All dealers order from the same factory, the difference is mostly the service that dealer provides in terms of Qc check, communication, after sales ect. Only you can decide if you want to wait, but if your looking for another dealer who provides excellent service in all of the above Ryan is your man.

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
i'd also go with ryan. he has been my GOTO since he started doing business.

dutch187

14/6/13
Thank You ..Is Ryan as detailed ? interms of answering questions from noobs like me. i had some bad experience from a radom dealer out there where the watch stopped 3 days after i got the watch.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I've never dealt with Mary before so can't compare, shoot Ryan a pm and find out

dutch187

14/6/13
Thanx ..from what i have been reading every dealer has a watch they work great with ..like BK with rolex ..Mary with hublot ...how about Ryan whats his watch he works with the best

mbenz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/6/11
Choosing the right dealer is d most important part in this game, you can save a lot of money. I highly recommend Sead ( Supermirror).
Previously, I tried to get my ex- dealer to get a set of hands for a watch , he asked for US$35 +$20 shipping. Recently, I asked Sead for help and he did it for free( I dont even need to pay shipping). This is what I called SERVICE.

the_art_of_luv

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/6/13
Trevor, he is a very nice guy. I will only from him from now on.

dutch187

14/6/13
i seen some of the pics of ryans watches i wasent all too impressed. I know they get them from he same place .. but the qc and touch up are very important. I dont mind paying more for better quality

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
i seen some of the pics of ryans watches i wasent all too impressed. I know they get them from he same place .. but the qc and touch up are very important. I dont mind paying more for better quality

Might be an idea to stick with who you know then, if your happy with Mary's service then hold off and buy from them.

oratempus

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/12
Choosing the right dealer is d most important part in this game, you can save a lot of money. I highly recommend Sead ( Supermirror).
Previously, I tried to get my ex- dealer to get a set of hands for a watch , he asked for US$35 +$20 shipping. Recently, I asked Sead for help and he did it for free( I dont even need to pay shipping). This is what I called SERVICE.

Sead is known to have laconic comms and no QC and may be not the best choice for newbie.... my 0.02$
But anyway, they ALL buy their watches at the same factories... only service is different

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
I've always had good service from tony and he packs the watches in a styrofoam box unlike some others I've seen in envelopes with a little bit of bubble wrap.