• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SMP300m Chrono Crystal

TimeStopper46

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/3/13
Hello, I have had my SMP300 Chrono for about a year now. The AR on the crystal is non existent so I was wondering if anybody knows the size of the crystal. I am planning to buy a replacement aftermarket crystal for cheap.

Case diameter is 41mm. What is the crystal size?

-Thanks in advance

EDIT: It seems like the crystal is 30.45mm. I guess I will have to search long and hard for a replacement with AR coating

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Hello, I have had my SMP300 Chrono for about a year now. The AR on the crystal is non existent so I was wondering if anybody knows the size of the crystal. I am planning to buy a replacement aftermarket crystal for cheap.

Case diameter is 41mm. What is the crystal size?

-Thanks in advance

EDIT: It seems like the crystal is 30.45mm. I guess I will have to search long and hard for a replacement with AR coating

42 mm PO crystal has the same diameter but it is thicker. You can get crystal for SMP from Ebay but it does not have a good AR.

Check my 42 mm PO thread at Omega section, you will see some pictures of my crystal installed to a SMP Chrono.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
42 mm PO crystal has the same diameter but it is thicker. You can get crystal for SMP from Ebay but it does not have a good AR.

Check my 42 mm PO thread at Omega section, you will see some pictures of my crystal installed to a SMP Chrono.

Here you go http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/reservation-list-for-121491p34

Mine with takashi AR. Lucky me!

DSC04041_zps29a507cc.jpg