• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guys help me figure out if this will work with tmobile

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
But why would u want? This is not even android. The os is very crappy and the ui is very lack. I do own one before i buy a gen iPhone. And mine the os is just like the same one whom which u intend to buy. One more thing, i don't think this is 1:1 gen construction so tat means u can't put those iPhone case and its quite a shame where u call people and they can see the back of your phone.. I do experience before cus mine i can't put the iPhone case in it..

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
If you really wanna buy a clone, i would suggest you get gooapple those android kind. The good thing about gooapple is that the back cover is interchangeable with the gen and you can put those iPhone case.

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
My bad, I just realized it is not android, I actually dont care if it looks like iphone. I am pretty certain I will be changing providers fairly soon but wanted a cheap phone to replace my crappy lg p509 that I got when I signed up for tmobile like 19 months ago. Contract ends in 4-5 months.

revhrd

5/2/11
try buying a prepaid tmobile phone, that way it's just pop your sim card and go. Of course assuming that you want a temporary phone until contract is over.

JellyJoe

28/9/09
I bought this from a TD and it works like a charm

telephone.jpg