• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Tudor BB58, minor problems, but happy overall

Grizl

Horology Curious
10/12/23
It arrived today. Was super excited to open the package!!

12.31 Order placed
01.01 Payment request
01.02 Payment made via WISE
01.03 Payment confirmation received
01.05 First QC pictures, had issues
02.02 Second QC pictures received and confirmed. Took a while. Was told that ZF took longer to deliver
02.05 Shipment information received
02.13 Watch arrived

The close ups that I inspected via QC pictures are not even that visible with plain eye, without all the zoom that we do to the photos :)

Minor problems with the bracelet. Then sizing bracelet one link screw was already stripped.

Also bracelet feels quite sharp around the edges, but I think it will fade overtime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your good review. This is really awesome!

graceman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/24
It arrived today. Was super excited to open the package!!

12.31 Order placed
01.01 Payment request
01.02 Payment made via WISE
01.03 Payment confirmation received
01.05 First QC pictures, had issues
02.02 Second QC pictures received and confirmed. Took a while. Was told that ZF took longer to deliver
02.05 Shipment information received
02.13 Watch arrived

The close ups that I inspected via QC pictures are not even that visible with plain eye, without all the zoom that we do to the photos :)

Minor problems with the bracelet. Then sizing bracelet one link screw was already stripped.

Also bracelet feels quite sharp around the edges, but I think it will fade overtime
hey...watch looks good...overall how would u rate this ZF factory model, over the last few days of using it ?

any other issues with it so far besides the bracelet link ?

Grizl

Horology Curious
10/12/23
Timegrapher was almost perfect but after few days of wear it started to be -30secs a day. Also spring bars ar way too skinny, I ordered 1.8mm ones from aliexpress. Overall all good.

Nullinger

Horology Curious
12/9/19
Thanks for the review of your purchase. Really nice watch! I got my QC today and I was wondering if it's not the latest version on my pictures because it looks like your hands and markers have the same colour. On my QC the colour of the hands is definitely lighter. Probably the 6 hour marker is bit wonky too.

Grizl

Horology Curious
10/12/23
Thanks for the review of your purchase. Really nice watch! I got my QC today and I was wondering if it's not the latest version on my pictures because it looks like your hands and markers have the same colour. On my QC the colour of the hands is definitely lighter. Probably the 6 hour marker is bit wonky too.

Dont expect it to be perfect. Colors are fine. Markers are fine, 6 is acceptable, same as mine. Dial and bezel looks a bit tilted, but its fixable (i did it on mine). Your stem lenght is very nice.

Reactions: Nullinger

Nullinger

Horology Curious
12/9/19
You're absolutely right. It's still a rep so expectations shouldn't be to get a perfect one.

Reactions: doodlethru

Grizl

Horology Curious
10/12/23
Removed the case back, stuck some double sided tape on it and layed it on a flat surface. Undid the screws that hold the movement in place and tilted it a little bit. It was enough.