• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Rose Gold 4500V

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Looks like ZF/PPF still haven't sorted out their crooked dial issue. That aside, it looks pretty nice. It has the correct hallmarks, which is cool because I've noticed that sometimes manufacturers will just plate their steel version. Anyway, for $600 I expect a straight dial at least.

Reactions: haze3715

Kaptajnen2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/17
Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but i cant see the dial is crooked. Seems to be some clasp misalignment though.
Biggest question i have is why ZF keeps using those red jewels on the movement? Can any one explain that? I mean... they did SOME of them in purple :S

Kaptajnen2000

21/7/17
Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but i cant see the dial is crooked. Seems to be some clasp misalignment though.
Biggest question i have is why ZF keeps using those red jewels on the movement? Can any one explain that? I mean... they did SOME of them in purple :S

Kaptajnen2000

21/7/17