• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Naples 8918 Ladies watch comparison with GEN

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Hi friends,

We have finally got this one of the most popular Lady watches in the market, and done this comparison with the best replica at the moment.

Let’s welcome the Naples, iconic asymmetric design from Breguet.

We can see some inaccurate details from the pictures, but it’s still the best option we have.

Have a good day

Ctime

Last edited:

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Thank you @CTime , another excellent review.

The Reine of Naples is, in my humble opinion, one of the most beaitiful (if not THE MOST BEAUTIFUL) Ladies watch.

Checking the photos of course there is some minor difference with the Gen, altoigh ZF did an Amazing work (y)

Reactions: CTime

centrum

27/7/14
Hmmm.

Well, first of all, thanks CTime for the informative post. I have always been curious about these models from ZF. The watch doesn't look great but not too bad. Are ZF Naples really popular in China?

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Hmmm.

Well, first of all, thanks CTime for the informative post. I have always been curious about these models from ZF. The watch doesn't look great but not too bad. Are ZF Naples really popular in China?
Haha this is the only option for the ppl who really wants this model, so yea, not so popular also not too bad