• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] ZF 15450, 3KF 5711, unknown 5167 parts

Davin0011

Getting To Know The Place
Patron
Certified
27/6/24
About
ZF 15450 bracelet, movement, case, etc, 3KF 5711 links, unknown 5167 strap
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal, Wise
Piece Origin?
M2M
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Don’t need. Was fixing the AP, fixed what was broken (setting lever out of place) but messed up the hairspring. Don’t care enough to fix it. The casevack screws or maybe the intermediate screws are cross threaded, and I don’t care enough to fix. The Patek parts I just don’t need. Have an gen rubber strap, and don’t plan on gaining enough weight to need extra links.
Asking Price?
lot of parts is $150 , 5711 links: $30. Includes link hardware. 5167 strap: $40. Unknown maker, though I think ZF.
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
15 North America, $30 WW
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hi RWI,

Just like the above says, I have a handful of parts that I don’t need. Happy to ship worldwide, part out or as a full lot.

The ZF AP is sold as-is for parts/repair. Bracelet and the spare links have no functional issue, just scratches. Movement is technically okay, just needs balance spring, but it’s being sold “for parts”. Same with the case, as there are some stripped threads either on the male thread or female caseback screws. The dial and hands are included but also sold as-is for parts. For all intents and purposes, consider the sale to really just be for the bracelet, spare links, and a for-parts movement . The rest is included free as I don’t have any use for it.

The black 5167 strap is in good shape and cut to fit a 7” wrist. Not sure the factory but it’s good quality and in good shape.

3KF links are in used condition. I just don’t think I’ll use them, so hopefully someone else can.

I’m fairly new here, so if any of the pricing is off, please let me know. I searched around but couldn’t find many comps. I paid $250 or so for the AP, around $50-80 for the 5167 strap, and the spare links I just figure $30 sounded decent.

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Patron
Certified
29/5/23
USA
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Davin0011

Patron
Certified
27/6/24
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: DD60

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Davin0011

Patron
Certified
27/6/24

Davin0011

Patron
Certified
27/6/24

Davin0011

Patron
Certified
27/6/24