• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15400 V2 "Super Clone" received yesterday

Ramone9

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/6/21
Hi all! Am a newb to the rep watch world/this forum, have been looking for a while and decided to bite the bullet and buy my first rep once ZF's new 15400 was released. Just received it yesterday! Placed order on July 11 through Puretime, received in Canada on August 19.
Am super happy with it so far (though unlike many of you, I have nothing to compare it to). Has got good weight to it, is quiet (I can hear ticking only if I hold it right up to my ear) is overall a sharp looking rep.
IF I had one complaint it's that the AP plate on the latch is a liiiiittle loose/sticks out a bit, but that's all I've got.
I've attached a few mediocre quality pics for you guys to check out as I know people have been anticipating this one for a while now.
Thanks to the forum for all of your help, knowledge, and advice through this process. Glad I'm able to finally give something back (I hope).

Reactions: Nono92

Ramone9

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/6/21
Okay someone's gotta teach me how to upload pics??

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Bend the clasp a little. Very carefully. Should help with tightness.

Reactions: pompompurin

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
That looks really nice--careful where you wear it. 😅

matt2014

Horology Curious
21/10/22
Hi all! Am a newb to the rep watch world/this forum, have been looking for a while and decided to bite the bullet and buy my first rep once ZF's new 15400 was released. Just received it yesterday! Placed order on July 11 through Puretime, received in Canada on August 19.
Am super happy with it so far (though unlike many of you, I have nothing to compare it to). Has got good weight to it, is quiet (I can hear ticking only if I hold it right up to my ear) is overall a sharp looking rep.
IF I had one complaint it's that the AP plate on the latch is a liiiiittle loose/sticks out a bit, but that's all I've got.
I've attached a few mediocre quality pics for you guys to check out as I know people have been anticipating this one for a while now.
Thanks to the forum for all of your help, knowledge, and advice through this process. Glad I'm able to finally give something back (I hope).
I have a watch coming to Canada as well from Puretime. Did you have any issues with customs ?

zeuscars83

Horology Curious
19/9/21
EU
Looks good, I got one too month ago from Sead for my wife . Rose gold with white dial. I think is stunning piece overall