• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Your thoughts on UKStoreReplica?

Seven

Horology Curious
1/2/13
Hello everyone,

I am writing on your boards hoping you could help me figure out if it is safe to buy from UKStoreReplica.
Here is the link:
Omega PloProf Replica - UkStoreReplica
I currently own a Seiko SKA371, a superb and robust watch in my opinion, it is my first good watch. But I am afraid to have it stolen or break it during outdoor activities.
I would like to buy an Omega Ploprof to be able to store the seiko at home when I need to.
I have read quite a number of posts from your boards and have gotten a lot of info on the Proplof reps, thanks guys.:cheer:
It would be my first rep, so I am a little worried.
Do you happen to know this site?
Do you think the photos in the link are showing the rep or the original Omega?
I am new to this site, I hope you will be able to help me as I am a big fan of Omegas, but have little money.
I live in France, how much do you think I could be charged for shipping?
I'd like to wish to you all a late happy new year and happiness in days to come.

Thanks for any tip.

Max

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
Claims to be selling for over ten years yet website created in November 2012 so not 3 months old. I would not touch it.

Looking back through the "does anyone know this site" posts shows several first posts from one post only members so we can't discount the possibility that these posts are from the site owners.

With respect to the OP of course who I am sure will go on to have hundreds of posts this year to delight us.

Seven

Horology Curious
1/2/13
Claims to be selling for over ten years yet website created in November 2012 so not 3 months old. I would not touch it.

Looking back through the "does anyone know this site" posts shows several first posts from one post only members so we can't discount the possibility that these posts are from the site owners.

With respect to the OP of course who I am sure will go on to have hundreds of posts this year to delight us.

Hi, thanks for your reply,
I placed an order on Silix Prime whose store seems well appreciated here, I am currently waiting for an answer from the seller.
Thanks for your help.
Will get back to you with updates and hopefully some pics.
I ordered an America's Cup Seamaster in orange/ white dial.

deadkalm

Looking Around
27/8/12
I am a noob but I found RWI when looking for trusted suppliers. I bought the watch I fell in love with from Silix-Prime: http://silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_271&products_id=3336
I opted for payment via PayPal and received an order confirmation by email but no link. I messaged and emailed them twice, asking for a PayPal link or other means of sending payment, but no response. Please help, I am sure there is something I am missing or not doing correctly! I want to pay for the watch but don't know how.

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
I am a noob but I found RWI when looking for trusted suppliers. I bought the watch I fell in love with from Silix-Prime: http://silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_271&products_id=3336
I opted for payment via PayPal and received an order confirmation by email but no link. I messaged and emailed them twice, asking for a PayPal link or other means of sending payment, but no response. Please help, I am sure there is something I am missing or not doing correctly! I want to pay for the watch but don't know how.

If you have to send money, contact them >.> not much we can do here

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
:gotgoat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:
:thinking: "Are you serious?"