• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bell & Ross BR-01 ALL BLACK EDITION***

Deekay213

Horology Curious
13/5/07
Do you guys think this will be available in a rep version anytime soon or can it be modded to be ALL BLACK? Also how hard is it to find a BR01 Swiss ETA movement I've only came across one but it looks like a scam.

www_image.286172.jpg

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
See my post in your other thread.

bwhitesox

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/4/06
That watch looks frikkin stupid on that wrist.
You have to buy watches to suit your wrist size and that watch is wayyy too big.

Nice watch though!

geo1nah2a

Known Member
29/9/06
bwhitesox said:
That watch looks frikkin stupid on that wrist.
You have to buy watches to suit your wrist size and that watch is wayyy too big.

B&R should take down this picture before it drives their sales down, and then offer the owner a BR093 instead. It looks bigger than his palm!

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
As I posted in the other thread, every time I get the urge to pick up one of these beautiful watches, I come across a wrist shot, and am totally turned off. I have never seen this watch look good in a wrist shot, it is simply too big. Its the best looking watch that nobody can wear!

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
It would be nice if you could actually see the time on that wall clock..

lumpyone

7/1/07
piratedzeus said:
42 mm is ok..

yeah...as soon as the br03 is ready...right dial text..date etc.
ill be all over it. i have the 39mm now..it's ok but too small.
haha they are either too small or too big wtf.

Jake48

Renowned Member
17/3/06
lumpyone said:
piratedzeus said:
42 mm is ok..

yeah...as soon as the br03 is ready...right dial text..date etc.
ill be all over it. i have the 39mm now..it's ok but too small.
haha they are either too small or too big wtf.

Keep your eyes peeled...

I have heard from a reliable source that the 42mm with date window will be coming out soon...

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
I guess the Lume is not an issue on the stealth all black model :shock:

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm holding out for a 58mm one I can wear on my leg. :wink:

w2ge

4/12/06
I see Flava-Flav is on board with us!!! Welcome!

Guess wearing all those clocks around your neck made it hurt so now you wearing em' on your wrist!?

Others you might want to look at: XXL Railmaster and Glycine Airman!!!

tbone

Horology Curious
16/10/06
I like it, but think a 42mm version would look better....

lcdr2007

Horology Curious
20/5/07
I've got the orange on black/black PVD case and white on black/SS case 46x46mm reps from Brand9Avenue (first I saw w/proper size BR01-94's) and they suit me fine. Of course, being 6'1", 290+lbs w/xxl hands, maybe a 46mm watch doesn't exactly dwarf my wrist like on some of you folks! These were the first reps that got me started in this madness....I mean hobby! I personally can't deal with anything smaller than a full size PO, and it better be thick, so it's strictly Pam's, Ferrari's and the like for me. I'm glad to see the RAID version is out now and hopefully the blue on black LTD ed. is coming soon as well. I'm in the market for an AP ROO T3 but not 'till someone makes a 1:1 rep. The gen is over 50+mm! The biggest rep I've seen is only 48mm. Anybody see/hear of a full size, 1:1 rep of this watch out there?

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i usually leave my airplane's clock in the instrument panel where it belongs and wear my rolex on my wrist where it belongs. lol, these really look cool but not strapped to your arm with a belt.

Deekay213

Horology Curious
13/5/07
hk45ca said:
i usually leave my airplane's clock in the instrument panel where it belongs and wear my rolex on my wrist where it belongs. lol, these really look cool but not strapped to your arm with a belt.

LMAO [smilie=laughing11.gif]