• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You Guys Are Going To Think That I A Shill for Ryan, But He IS The BEST!!

Motoman4540

24/2/13
This is my third purchase from Ryan -- all AP's. This purchase (an AP Juan Pablo Montoya (RG)) was particularly exceptional. I have grown accustomed to Ryan's immediate email responses, the clear QC pics, the exceptional quality of the watches, even the fast shipment. But this one surpassed my other two purchases. First, I had originally contacted Ryan to purchase this JPM as my first rep. in February. Everybody was sold out, so I bought an RGRC and later a titanium RB2 from him. On April 25, and without any prompting, Ryan emailed me that they just got the JPM back in stock. I purchased it that day (USA Eastern Time) and approved the QC pics on Saturday, April 27. Since I have OCD, I obsessively checked EMS for progress. It showed Shanghai from April 29 through today, May 2, without change. I checked and there is some Chinese holiday from April 29 through May 1, so I figured that it would take a little while. Today, a package showed up from InTime with my JPM! Seven days from ordering to RECEIPT in the USA!! Amazing. Of course, the watch is also magnificent.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can have a problem with Ryan. I have had great, actually perfect, experiences with other TD's (Josh and Andrew), and would gladly use them again, but my numero uno "go to" TD is Ryan. Shipping through Shanghai or Hong Kong (where the watches have been shipped from) to Miami is seemingly at least 3-5 days faster than going through Guanghzou!

joelcont

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/12
I am in fort lauderdale, i am ordering for first time from ryan i hope my shipping is as fast as yours.

Motoman4540

24/2/13
Your mileage may vary (doubtful), but he is 3 for 3 with me. On my RB2, he was 10 days, I think, but told me when I was ordering that it would take 3 days to get it. Ryan is really fantastic. And the watches, perfect! I wore my AP RGRC out with a few friends that have various AP gens, and they were all complimenting me on it. Today is the JPM's debut! :thumbsup:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Amazing, more pics please as I'm about to order the same

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12

perhaps if sharrkey creates another thread like he did with the RG RC AP I will consider this :hehehe:

Motoman4540

24/2/13

I'll post some suitable pics a little later. However, it is a stunning watch. I was concerned about how "in your face" the carbon fiber bezel was, but it is just the angle of light. It's actually pretty subtle. Highly recommended!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
No doubt about it fast delivery order from him on thur qc on the same day and I received thevwatch from him on mon

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
I am in Miami too, and I too obsess about my order and track it

every 5 minutes until it arrives...I will give Ryan a try...

The Montoya is awesome, anyone on the fence about getting it

will not be dissapointed...one of the top AP reps...strap is not that

bad either for a rep strap but changing it brings this watch to another

level...Enjoy it...Shark you are gonna love it

Motoman4540

24/2/13
I have four AP's, a Don Ramon, an RGRC, a titanium RB2, and now this JPM. I may have a problem . . . :) I love each one for a different look, but they all rock. I don't wear any other brand, and now my problem is which to wear when! I actually like the rep strap . . . seems great to me! I am just glad I got hooked up with the TD's, because I can't see paying $70K for a watch (or even $30K)!

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
here it is w an AP bands strap

IMG_1233_zpsdd453a99.jpg
[/URL]

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I have four AP's, a Don Ramon, an RGRC, a titanium RB2, and now this JPM. I may have a problem . . . :) I love each one for a different look, but they all rock. I don't wear any other brand, and now my problem is which to wear when! I actually like the rep strap . . . seems great to me! I am just glad I got hooked up with the TD's, because I can't see paying $70K for a watch (or even $30K)!

Your gonna have a problem if you don't post some more pics, lol.
Enough of the typing and more snapping