• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yikes there is a new 6th gen PO out>>

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
-

The placement of the Omega logo looks much better - less snug to the text :) I've got s 2006 42.5mm and the dial does not look as good.

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Wow might be time to get myself a Pumpkin. The only thing I would question is the date.. can't tell from the pics if its recessed or not

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
sonystyle said:
I just saw it at Andrews...the price has dropped too I think, wow I might have to get one of these watches... :D

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?mai ... cts_id=804

Can someone pls comment - do you think its better than the 4th or 5th gens...Im not really up to speed 100% on Omegas other than liking how they look...

Many thanks !

It's the best one yet.......I too am tempted by this model, but with the orange numbers :)

HiDef

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/06
Almost the best,,,except the short minute hand and the orange or black outline on the black traingle below the pearl. I think the 4th is still better.

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Got to agreee w/ Hidef....like the logo placement better on than this but like the 4th better overall

gran

Known Member
16/5/06
Looks very nice and the size is a + too :) but how accurate is the size of the date window?