• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Y3135 Upgrades - Engravings!

Tickleshoes

Renowned Member
Supporter
19/8/15
45th Parallel
Out of curiosity, is yuki the best starting point. I know watchstation sells some SA3135 equipped watches for like 2200 rmb and those movements are properly stamped already I think.....I wonder which movement is better quality ? Do these movements actually have the microstella (?sp) on the balance wheel ??

No microstella system. That is for an unsprung balance whereas the Yuki uses a traditional system. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a single person who thinks the SA3135 is better quality than a Yuki.

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Nope. It looks and functions similarly but it's not compatible with any gen parts. The Yuki is compatible with 99% gen parts (everything except the bridge).
ok, ya I thought I saw that somewhere. Just wish Yuki would could do something about the maker to get the price lower.

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
+++1

The SA3135 is an Piece of Crap... Sorry to Destroy maybe some Peoples Dreaming Bubble :)
But the SA3135 is exactley so as Tickles say... It looks near same and have the same Function but the Parts that are used in the SA3135 is low low low Quality...

I have test every Single Part from Gen to SA3135 and absolut no part is compatible...
Also the Stem is different... Only GEN Part that can be used at the SA3135 is the GEN DateWheel...

And this must be sometimes also fixed...

No microstella system. That is for an unsprung balance whereas the Yuki uses a traditional system. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a single person who thinks the SA3135 is better quality than a Yuki.