• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Xing_Patrick, Buying Experience Review

116515guy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/24
Xing_Patrick, Buying Experience

Summary: It was bad. Would not do again.

Item Buff Rose Gold Meteorite Daytona Dial and BT 116500 Daytona

Buff Rose Gold Meteorite Dial - I wanted a meteorite dial for my GEN 116515 Daytona. He assured me that not only would it fit normally, but that he had also installed one himself onto the movement of a gen stainless Daytona. Well it didnt fit. Honestly I wasnt that upset, because his definitely of "fits normally" and my AD's (the guys putting on the dial me) definition of fitting normally is probably different. But from the photos my AD showed, once the dial was on the movement, the crown me it wouldnt line up with the case at all. I showed Xing_Patrick. No response. No surprise as he probably thought I was going to ask for a refund and was getting ready to ghost me. Up until this point, correspondence had been timely and complete. He didnt ignore any questions and answered everything completely. After this it was all different.

BT Daytona 116500 Panda - I still wanted a BT Daytona. I asked him for the dial and Daytona same day. He only asked me to pay for the dial. I asked him several times if I needed to pay a deposit on the watch for QC or anything of the sort. He never once answered me yes or no. Just that he would QC when the watch arrived, whenever that would be. A week went by, nothing. A few more days nothing. During this time he was doing the reply once a day initially and then eventually once every 2-3 days. After well over a week he responded that he had received the watch but RL it cause it was crooked. I asked him how long to for a few one, no response. A few more days, no response, a week later no response. I eventually asked him if it would be faster if I changed to something else. No answer.

So eventually I reached out to Xing_david. David told me he was going through some stuff and that he was backed up. Eventually Xing_Patrick replied and said that he has these items in stock (with photos of various watches, but I couldnt make any of them out). I picked out a few and asked him to show me the dials and that I WANTED TO PICK ONE TODAY AND PAY HIM TODAY AND GET THIS OVER WITH. Nothing. A day later Patrick posted an update on his telegram that his mother had passed. I msged him thtat I was sorry for his loss. This would also be the last time he ever replied to me despite my attempts to contact him several times over the following 3 weeks until today.

Eventually I gave up and contacted a TD from reddit 1688 named EliaUK. Who gave me an even better price for a 126500 Clean Panda. From Inquiry to QC to Deposit to Tracking to Watch in HAND. 9 Days total. Clean 126500 Panda and VSF 116610 Hulk. And these 9 days INCLUDE a RL of the 126500 Panda.

Will never ever ever attempt to buy from Patrick again.

Reactions: mcboom

116515guy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/24
Additionally, Xing_Patrick is still updating semi regularly on Telegram, so obviously he is still working.