• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WTB Omega PO 42mm Swiss ETA

mtndude

Looking Around
1/12/10
About 4 years ago, I purchased a black face w/ss bracelet swiss ETA from a guy named Andrew from Trusty time. It was a great watch but finally got swiped :( Looking to replace but need a solid refferal. The only issue I had with it was the little luminous dial markers would come loose, rattle around under the crystal until I took apart and carefully re-glued them in place.

Can anyone recommend a source for the best quality (rep) Blackface PO ETA 42mm w/ SS bracelet?

Thanks in advance!

Mtndude

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
About 4 years ago, I purchased a black face w/ss bracelet swiss ETA from a guy named Andrew from Trusty time. It was a great watch but finally got swiped :( Looking to replace but need a solid refferal. The only issue I had with it was the little luminous dial markers would come loose, rattle around under the crystal until I took apart and carefully re-glued them in place.

Can anyone recommend a source for the best quality (rep) Blackface PO ETA 42mm w/ SS bracelet?

Thanks in advance!

Mtndude

I would contact either Replicamake or Marvellous Replica and see if they can source one.

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
I asked MR a week or so ago and he said they're no longer available... at least of good quality in his eyes...

ck6459

11/9/10
I asked MR a week or so ago and he said they're no longer available... at least of good quality in his eyes...
I have asked MR a while ago as well, no luck with the search.
Maybe you should wait for the latest 42mm PO to become popular so he can source a good one for you. I don't think any of RWI trusted sellers has it in stock yet so maybe you can wait for a couple weeks.