• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wow PO 42mm

grejyedi

29/12/11
add pictureI must admit that I have Rolex subs, and the one time I got something different ( a Chris Ward C600) it didn't feel right.

But I heard so many good things about this rep and that it wore small so I thouht I would give it a shot.

Arrived this morning from Trevor and put it and it does have a really nice weight and balance to it, even without adjusting the strap.

It's footprint is almost the same size as the 39mm Explorer I, although its obviously thicker but it does have a great feel.

I won't show any pictures as its the same as the other POs.

The stamping on the SEL is correct way up.

Edit:

y6gtd.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I don't believe you really have one ........ ;)

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Can't go 'Wow PO 42mm' and not post pics, it's against forum rules :D

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Can't go 'Wow PO 42mm' and not post pics, it's against forum rules :D

Why? I picked up an original painting today by someone named Warhol.

You lot probably wont find it interesting so I see no need for pics......it's just a crappy painting of a soup can. But, what the hell, I like it.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08

You lot probably wont find it interesting so I see no need for pics......it's just a crappy painting of a soup can. But, what the hell, I like it.

Nice painting! What attention to details and vivid colors...! It must be a gen eh? Great grab BB!!!!:lol:

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10

Hehe :D Those god damn soup cans, they can't be worth much can they, anyone could paint one of those ;) I'll swap you a franken PO for one, in fact I'll throw in the car, house, wife etc :D

ixWRVvmWWzmY.jpg

grejyedi

29/12/11
Picture added:

A 42mm PO just like any other but smaller footprint than a 39mm Explorer

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Nice! :D That explorer looks huge, or is that my imagination? I thought it was smaller?

grejyedi

29/12/11
The Explorer 39mm has a a larger footprint than the Omega, although depth wise it is a lot thinner.

Its actually a big watch, and conversely the Omega wears small.