• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Would you reject this

agentsmith350

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/1/13
Hi Guys ,

Was going to reject this but since it is the second one just wanted to see if im being to fussy / easy to fix myself , its the $140 v5 PO

Lume is spilling over on most the markers especially 11 and 3 :/

Ballface

20/6/12
I think the top heavy lighting and the reflections caused by it is messing with the metal parts of the hour markers. Ask for another picture in another lighting condition/in another position.

Also you're never going to notice this on your wrist. I recently acquired a Breitling Skyland Avenger that looked like it had a bit sloppy paintjob on the numeral markers but it's totally fine in real life. But still, if it bothers you do ask for another pic.

kwc2.0t

15/11/10
Lume always sucks, if it bothers you once you get it (as none will be perfect) send it off to be relumed (or DIY). The lume isnt great on any rep, and relume will get you closer to a Gen look.
I would accept, knowing mods are down the road.

chaw6125

Renowned Member
14/6/12
Mine was the same. I noticed it in QC, but very hard to see on the wrist.

I think the silver markers reflect and make it look worse in pictures.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Green light it my friend, you will not even notice that when you wear it. Remember you are looking at close up high quality photos.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Unfortunately a very common issue with the V5 PO, but honestly, it's $140 man. Come on.

agentsmith350

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/1/13
Thanks guys just wanted to check the standard for these , il sort something out