• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wonderful Watch Boxes and Service from Andy

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I recently received my second consignment of four limited edition numbered boxes from Andy. As ever the shipping was utterly bomb-proof (it takes a LONG time to unpack them from the reams of bubble-wrap and individual hard-cornered boxing! Brilliant!). And of course the quality... well, I don't think you could find better without spending hundreds on each box. The box interiors and cushions are really well finished, with enough room between each section for the biggest watches - my 47 PAMs and Ploppies fit with no problems at all.

They really are the most beautiful, top-notch accessories. Every collection deserves one. Or two. Or eight.

The light this time of year is awful, so apologies for the pic quality - hopefully they give something of an impression tho.

HExGFc.jpeg

HExb8i.jpeg

HEx0AX.jpeg

HExVzp.jpeg

HExxvb.jpeg

Thanks again to Andy for being such a gent and for a first class product and service!

cotti-rottie

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/4/23
uk
big smile every time i see your collection....great boxes i agree, i have just one though :ROFLMAO: ....keep it up mate(y)

Reactions: p0pperini