• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Will come a 1:1 Speedmaster/Moonwatch (Supreme)?

CReen

Horology Curious
10/10/10
Will come a 1:1 Speedmaster/Moonwatch (Supreme)?

And how Long does it takes?

Or is it out now?

Thank you

ostatecowboy67

Known Member
28/7/10
I have an Apollo 11 Moonwatch Speedmaster from WMK (Stan) which is pretty darn close to the gen, but I honestly don't think there will ever be one that is 1:1 due to materials, quality of movement, etc.

CReen

Horology Curious
10/10/10
I mean Not a real 1:1, only a nearly 1:1. Maybe a Ultimate.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Ask any dealer for an "Ultimate" and they will gladly sell you one.
"Utilmate", "Grade AAA++", etc. are all used to sell you. They mean little to nothing. Any dealer can call his watch "Ultimate", but does it make the watch any better than another rep? Or is it actually the exact same watch, but $50 more because they call it "Ultimate"?
Do your research and compare pics of the reps to pics of the gens, and decide for yourself if a rep is close enough to make you happy.
And you should listen to me because I am the ULTIMATE member of this forum. :)

ksaander

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
29/4/10
EU
The only thing we want is just existing moonie + correct subdial spacing. Like in planet ocean chrono. Just that. And nothing more. Thanks. :).

robbnj

11/6/09
Would the new modified 7750 have the right subdial spacing?
If so, then all we have to do is wait for the factories to sell off all of the existing stock and then start making new dials!
'Should be ready in 10 years!