• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wich one of these Omegas?

ToniR

Looking Around
9/8/07
Hi!

I'm frustrated of these small details differences but i'm decided to start my collection with Omega PO.

Now i'm wondering which one of these?

http://www.pam111.com/product_info.php? ... ts_id=1204
http://www.pam111.com/product_info.php? ... ts_id=1157

I want black rubber strap with black bazel and orange numerals. If i buy Ultimate i can't get black rubber strap anywhere but ordering Silix or gen separate.

They have different movements but ETA in both (thats ok), Different back engraving ok, but is there significantly difference wich i choose. Both are 5th version and latest models. Can i get both gen dial or strap if i want?

My list of watch what i want next is:

work: Chanel J12
TAG Carrera gold

suit: Omega Double Eagle

other: Chopard GT Xl gold
HBB

I hope that i get the first watch in Finland without problems and continue my rep collection hobby. Then i have more questions to ask for sure!

Thanks

scooterboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/06
hi, i would buy the ultimate and the strap extra from silix, so you have the best 45mm po edition, and the best rep. rubber strap, gen rubber strap is very expensive.

i hope this will you help, for shipping use only registred airmail! no fedex, ups ....

cheers

jürgen

ToniR

Looking Around
9/8/07
Okay, if i choose UPO i have a new question.

From Andrew Upo 278,- / +30,- shipping. Air mail possible

Pam11 259,- / 0,- shipping. EMS Express or ups,dhl etc..

My only concern is custom, how EMS difference ups etc.. and what's good at registered Air mail??

Pam has cheaper omega box and if i buy box at the same time its better to me.
If there comes box same time is it more risk to get caught by custom?
If they do some xray searching. If i have only watch i can explain that my watch were just repaired..

Thanks again

TR

scottyhammond

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/07
From what I can tell, PAM111 (Paul) doesn't always have the latest stuff. I don't think his PO is the same as Andrew and Josh's UPO. Yes, his prices are a bit lower, but service can be somewhat suspect. I have had a couple of orders goofed up in the past.

Where are you from? If you are in EU then I strongly encourage a uk based dealer such as Precious Time or Narikaa (though I don't know if Narikaa caries the UPO). This saves a lot of customs problems. If you are in the US, standard EMS shipping worked fine (once it hits the US the USPS handles final delivery anyway). I received purchases from both Josh and Paul in less than a week. Just be sure to purchase one watch at a time - two at the most. Any more than that and it is more likely to attract attention.

Josh/Andrew and Paul are drop shippers, so you will occasionally have quality issues. Precious Time normally drop ships to US buyers (saves time), but will also do a pre inspection if asked at the time of the order. Just be sure to add a few weeks to delivery to account for the watch going to the UK first and then the US. I have not purchased from Narikaa before, but I imagine he will do the same.

"Scotty"

Mike29983

8/7/07
i would definetly buy the UPO, the lower price cant beat the quality of the UPO

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
The stainless steel. I wouldn't get the rubber unless it was the Bond PO