• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why is VSF Datejust about 150$ cheaper

nxlass

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/7/24
Hello,
i was looking at different TD and i noticed, that VSF Datejust is about 400$ at Andiot Watches and at every other TD ive seen they sell the same VSF Datejust for around 520-600$
Is there a difference? Shouldnt be because of the same Factory right?

Mr Mycelium

Getting To Know The Place
21/4/24
Yeah Andiot is cheapest by miles, I've ordered from them exclusively due to this, I posted a similar post when I first got into reps asking why used M2M watches were more expensive than they were to buy new. Immaculate service from Andiot Watches too. Perfect TD IMO.

Reactions: Jcap66 and tbandy

tbandy

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/6/21
USA
@Mr Mycelium I agree with you 100%
Elliot is a great guy to deal with, prompt reply, fast shipping and great quality
And the best of all best prices !

Reactions: Mr Mycelium

yanivasulin

Getting To Know The Place
23/5/24
Hello,
i was looking at different TD and i noticed, that VSF Datejust is about 400$ at Andiot Watches and at every other TD ive seen they sell the same VSF Datejust for around 520-600$
Is there a difference? Shouldnt be because of the same Factory right?
Hello everyone.

We are Andiot Watches, a distributor of rep watches from China.

We offer one of the best price in same model u can find in the market, because we are not aiming to earn a lot we look at quantity of shifting goods in the business structure. Furthermore, we offer professional quality control process in pictures and videos before shipping to clients. We take full responsibility of custom seize and loss in transit before its delivered. (we resend watch in package if it ever happens, or full refund if clients change mind.)

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
I once paid almost $600 for a submariner. Andiot became a TD and he listed the same watch for $400. I sold mine because I wasn’t wearing it and I had only worn it a couple of times. It eventually sold for around $300. I’m definitely a Andiot customer now and prefer the way he does things.

Jcap66

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/3/24
Yeah Andiot is cheapest by miles, I've ordered from them exclusively due to this, I posted a similar post when I first got into reps asking why used M2M watches were more expensive than they were to buy new. Immaculate service from Andiot Watches too. Perfect TD IMO.
Yes it’s crazy how not everyone are buying from him. For example there’s a VC for sale on the M2m market right now that’s almost $100 more expensive than a brand new at Andiot. Sure you will get it faster but a $100 mor for a used one are almost like the gen market haha

Reactions: Mr Mycelium