• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WHY do you all need to order from Lucy: 3 Reasons.

Omegad

Getting To Know The Place
23/4/17
Dear all,

This was my second rep purchase, and I was glad that I found Lucy!
My first rep was not from Lucy and I had lots of hazzled to get it done which I regretted it.

I ordered a Tag Calibre 5 from her and so satisfied with her service.

Here's my reason why ya'll need to order it from her:

1. Second check
- Lucy ordered my watch. And noticed some dust in the dials. Thus she got it cleaned with her watchsmith!. This was an extra-mile service that really got me, the first order I had with a different TD - they didn't even care - just sent me a QC pic - asked for my approval - then sent. When I got it - I saw the dust on the dial which couldn't be seen by the QC pics sent at the first place, plus the back-case glass came out!!! *I wish I had known Lucy earlier*

2. Friendly pre & post sales service
- Before buying the watch, I always do price checks & price matches. Always. So I sent emails to different TDs, asking for their prices & if they're willing to do price matches. MOST responses I got were short replies, not more than 5-10 words. And 1 response I got was quite rude & unpleasant even though I sent the same email format politely and mindfully of asking the questions to different TDs. However - the reply I received from Lucy was 100% polite, friendly and top notch pre-sale customer service. This was the deal sealer since the first reply.

3. Verify, verify, verify
- She loved to ensure everything was right and perfect. Before she shipped my watch, she verified my address again. I had my first purchase with other TD that got delayed heavily due to abbreviation on my State which result in the package got returned to the sender. So I thanked Lucy to again verifying and double checking everything. Finally I got my watch sent by EMS in 5 days.

Will I buy from her again in the future? ABSOLUTELY.

Anything you guys may be aware when buying from her? Patient. But this is a good one. As Lucy exercised a second check and verification to ensure you're getting the best watch. Worth the wait. I'm happy for Lucy to keep my watch for 2-3 days to check everything was OK before sending it to me. I really appreciate that. It worth the wait.

Excellent!

Thank you Lucy!!

Attachments

• DSC_0528.JPG
    DSC_0528.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0528.JPG
    DSC_0528.JPG
  • DSC_0528.JPG
    DSC_0528.JPG