• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

wholesaleoutlet orange insert

ninja

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/12/10
hey guys, I want to get a more gen like orange insert for my 45.5 PO, looking on ebay I found this one from wholesaleoutlet:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BEZEL-IN...361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2567c86d39

It's hard to tell under the lighting conditions if the colour is the same as the rep orange or if its closer to the gen colour so I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience on this and can shed some light on it!

Thanks

Hazz37

Banned
15/4/12
I have bought a lot of stuff from this seller, with no issues, their goods are great.

ninja

Banned
20/12/10
I bought a submariner insert off them before and it was pretty crappy so I'm interested in how their omega orange insert is

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I bought a black Omega insert and it wasn't any better than the rep one. Pretty unimpressive.

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
They seem to have a range of inserts at different prices as I recall.

I went for the most expensive - the colour and bezel placement were excellent and gen-like. This pearl itself is ok, but doesn't look like the gen.

-OW

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
They have bailed me out of few close ones. ;) I do like the numbering and quality better on the rep but if you need a new insert, it's the way to go.

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
at that price you not going to be hurt too bad if it won't work--could be able to flip it easy