• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

who will have this specialty omega first...

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Our beloved dealers can't even handle the relatively straightforward mod of seconds at 6:00. I seriously doubt they're going to be able to find a movement to replicate the special Olympic watch's 5 subdials. Maybe you'll find a cheapo quartz at some point, but I kind of doubt it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
seanf said:
Maybe you'll find a cheapo quartz at some point, but I kind of doubt it.

+1
It's a special module and totaly unique. There isn't even a crappy CN quartz with this subdial layout.

Col.

UFUKNUT

Known Member
3/2/09
well not that i would want to buy it, i really dont like chronos except the daytona, but was jus curious

D

d4m.test

When I first read a post above it read as, "Special Olympics watch"... And then I looked at the picture and said to myself, "Self, was this designed FOR the Special Olympics of BY the Special Olympics?"
And then I went back and read the earlier post and realized it was written as, "special Olympics watch".
If I were a die hard Omega fan, with a collection of ALL Speedmasters I would boycott that watch. Its as close to FUGLY as I have ever seen Omega do.
Does everyone fully understand my position on this creation?