• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WHo sells this beauty??

VtommyRboy6

Known Member
26/7/06
Anyone know where I can find this exact same set up? I want this color combo with this band.

Any help will be appreciated.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Josh sells the watch, but on bracelet. You could always buy the watch from Josh and then get the gen strap...

VtommyRboy6

Known Member
26/7/06
thanks for the info. any idea what this band would be called, wehre i could find i tna dhow much it woud cost?

thanks

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Just talk to your local Omega AD. Let them know you have a PO Chrono and you want the black strap with orange stitching. No idea as to price, I'm gonna guess $150? I think the Breitling gen rubber straps go for about $75, so figure double that? Just a shot in the dark...

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Actually try about $350-$400 for the strap...the prices on gen Omega straps from an AD are INSANE :shock: I'm hoping the makers get the chrono position closer to gen before I look at buying this one..they are way too far apart on the rep...... :roll:

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
VtommyRboy6 said:
thanks for the info. any idea what this band would be called, wehre i could find i tna dhow much it woud cost?

thanks

it's actually listed as a rubber strap in the specs on the gen watch and the gen strap is VERY expensive... I saw a rep verion on Silix but I heard it's crappy quality and very stiff...too bad because I have been looking for it also :x

jad3675

Horology Curious
18/1/07
VtommyRboy6 said:
I wonder what the quality on that one is like...anyone have it?

I bought the asian 7750 version from Silix. Nice construction, though the Chrono reset button did fall out on on me. It's currently on its way back to China to be repaired. The version the OP showed is the quartz version. I'm not too sure of the quality of them, thought Josh and Andrew do sell them.

John