• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who sells the best Seamaster?

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10
Can anyone recommend a source for the best quality (rep) Seamaster non chrono with ETA Saphire and will love to have one waterproofed

Thanks in advance!

Gerabit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/10
The one from Lawrence have the first and second pictures not from the same watch (missing the lume on right of the date on the first picture.

In my opinion I would go for Mary very reliable and she can send you pictures of the watch before for you to decide ;)

bimmerman2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/10
To be a smart ass I'll say you could probably pick the best one up from an AD.

But in all reality, it seems our trusted dealers here all source from similar places. Go with any of em here.

AGEMOXELOR

Known Member
11/2/09
I have one from fakey. (fakemaster)

It is one of the better reps out there. I wear it daily for over a year now, and I am rough on it.

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
The one from Lawrence have the first and second pictures not from the same watch (missing the lume on right of the date on the first picture.

In my opinion I would go for Mary very reliable and she can send you pictures of the watch before for you to decide ;)

Good eye! Oddly enough, it seems to be the case in Mary's photos as well. Seems like they may be "sharing" photos. :thinking:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
More than likely they are factory pics guys.

Col.